No announcement yet.

Ollie Instagram Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er, this seems to have drifted off into the usual "debate" about the competence of the Manager, the Board and the Owner. Soon to be glossed over and forgotten?

To me, [B]if true[/B], it represents a major lapse of discretion by a senior representative of the club, and not the first. Whilst, I acknowledge the sentiment of some that football is a working mans' game, and that the use of such language is acceptable and commonplace amongst "mates", it is no longer acceptable in today's wider society. If Ollie really did post it, then it brings the club into disrepute. The club therefore needs to be seen to have launched an investigation into whether the Manager did indeed post the message, and if he did, publicly censure him and distance the club from the post.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Do you really think there is good feeling around club?? Majority of fans who still turn up are fed up and moaning.
      ...and fewer fans every week are bothering to turn up judging on the empty seats around me in A block....

Comment

Getting emptier by the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          the only thing gone from the club now is uncle himself mate.

he probably just gets updates on the phone from lee hoos these days.

other than that, he is too busy with his planes and chumming up to his new mate the mayor to get all those planning agreements.

i'm afraid, qpr is the least of his concerns these days.
          He’s at most the games still in fairness to him

Comment

If true how on earth can he be satisfied with the #### being served up and how far we have sunk.

Comment

Working...
            X