Protest and survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Exactly how I feel. There's been far worse times than this as well.
    Sometimes you have to protest or we would be Fulham Park Rangers now just an
    example

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Sometimes you have to protest or we would be Fulham Park Rangers now just an
      example
      Hardly the same.

Comment

Hardly the same.
        Ok just be pc and do nothing wait for the sh it to hit the fan

Comment

This is an interesting thread. Healing precedes getting healthy, beginning with honesty from TF, Ollie, and the DOF. Stop spinning what's obviously untrue, stop excusing what's justifiably unacceptable, and if you want the fans to stop bitching start pitching a fit at your own inability to improve things with a commitment to do much better ahead; that you will do anything, change anything to restore a culture of winning at QPR. Versus what we're getting today: a manager who's increasingly attacking the fans, and an owner who's persistently excusing failure.

Comment

Ok just be pc and do nothing wait for the sh it to hit the fan
            If it's OK with you Bill, I'll carry on going and supporting my team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              So you would say that Robinson, Scowen, Masso and Wzolek are average players?
              Yes I can certainly would. Solid players at this level but certainly not head and shoulders above their opposite number. ( I'm not being negative about them. Just think they don't necessarily deserve much higher in the league)

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I feel the frustration from the OP and others but these are different times we are in with FFP, TF took a misguided stab at buying a squad of players that would do well in the EPL and it didn't work, it was a disaster quite frankly, everything that could go wrong did! We are now feeling the affects of that failure and we may do so for a while, we are restricted as to how much we can spend on the squad and contrary to many beliefs, the top managers are not going to be banging the door down to take over this mess! Ollie has inherited a mess and frankly hasn't fixed it yet if that is even possible, I am hoping he can do some dealings in January that help consolidate us! Living in Canada it is impossible for me to get to games often but every match I just feel so envious of you all that can go down to that wonderful old place called Loftus Road, it's been a real bonus to have access to watch most matches on stream here even at $10 a pop although matches like yesterday are so disappointing! To sum it up I feel bad that it has come to this for some of you but hopefully most persevere, we have had worse times than this and got through them!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                  Yes I can certainly would. Solid players at this level but certainly not head and shoulders above their opposite number. ( I'm not being negative about them. Just think they don't necessarily deserve much higher in the league)
                  Ok. Not sure I would agree though.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Not sure about "voting with your wallet" when it comes to your football club, your club isn't like an investment house or your amenity or Internet supplier where poor service would result in you querying your bill. This is QPR .....Chelsea fans stop going when they aren't in the champions league or competing for the title...not us we turn up regardless of what's going on.
                    As to IH ..he's got no money and a board thats half hearted as its run out of cash to pay for the leaky roof, he's doing ok ..not good but not a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      Not sure about "voting with your wallet" when it comes to your football club, your club isn't like an investment house or your amenity or Internet supplier where poor service would result in you querying your bill. This is QPR .....Chelsea fans stop going when they aren't in the champions league or competing for the title...not us we turn up regardless of what's going on.
                      As to IH ..he's got no money and a board thats half hearted as its run out of cash to pay for the leaky roof, he's doing ok ..not good but not a disaster.
                      Yet

Comment

If it's OK with you Bill, I'll carry on going and supporting my team.
                        Your team ok .......and when we drop you will be moaning

Comment

Hardly the same.
                          Do you actually realise what relegation would mean finacially ??

Comment

Do you actually realise what relegation would mean finacially ??
                            Finacially, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              I'm going to burn my wife's bras in protest
                              I'm wearing my girlfriend's in protest.

Comment

Glad we booed Hughesless, Ramsey and, some of us, Jimmy out of the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X