Protest and survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protest and survive

Well after fifty years plus I'm not going to be putting anymore wedge into the club until significant changes are made. Voting with your wallet is the only thing these people understand.

The only circumstances in which I will attend a game are to protest, I'm amazed we've been so tolerant. Many other clubs wouldn't be. Fernandes has sole responsibility for this fiasco (Ollie being the most recent dog's breakfast of an appointment) and we put up with it.

When I first saw the Rs at the White City we were old D3 and that level is where we are headed right now. The squad is better than that but an imbecile has been given the job of managing the football side of things, under the watch of a DoF with no experience whatsoever.

That's just not acceptable. I could never support anyone else, but I'd rather watch the locals slug it out in the Western League Prem. At least there's no emotional investment. I care too much about the Rs to watch this shambles, its particularly painful because even with this squad we should be doing an awful lot better. Best not to think about the fortune blown.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. To be honest I really don't agree with the last 3 lines. I don't think the squad is under achieving. I think we are in and around where our squad/club deserves to be.

Smithies and freeman aside. I don't see any of our players that are potentially better than their opposite number. We have an average squad with a average manager with a average chairman and a average fan base. Like it or lump it we are where we should be.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      Well after fifty years plus I'm not going to be putting anymore wedge into the club until significant changes are made. Voting with your wallet is the only thing these people understand.

The only circumstances in which I will attend a game are to protest, I'm amazed we've been so tolerant. Many other clubs wouldn't be. Fernandes has sole responsibility for this fiasco (Ollie being the most recent dog's breakfast of an appointment) and we put up with it.

When I first saw the Rs at the White City we were old D3 and that level is where we are headed right now. The squad is better than that but an imbecile has been given the job of managing the football side of things, under the watch of a DoF with no experience whatsoever.

That's just not acceptable. I could never support anyone else, but I'd rather watch the locals slug it out in the Western League Prem. At least there's no emotional investment. I care too much about the Rs to watch this shambles, its particularly painful because even with this squad we should be doing an awful lot better. Best not to think about the fortune blown.
      My feelings as well thankful for a couple of tickets this season but when i go my health suffers
      as the emotional side of me takes over and anger follows because of the lack of even the basics.

This means i have to pick games carefully and try to temper my anger its not easy.

The situation we are in makes me sad deflated and depressed like a lot of others.

Comment

I'm going to burn my wife's bras in protest
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Rate things are going we should all register for counselling. Might get a group discount.

Comment

Sad state of affairs when a fan feels like Hal after all the years he has followed the club. We are rudderless with no reason to think things will improve and the appointment and support of this fellow sums up our club from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              Smithies and freeman aside. I don't see any of our players that are potentially better than their opposite number. We have an average squad with a average manager with a average chairman and a average fan base. Like it or lump it we are where we should be.
              We have a below average manager and one of the most unsuccessful chairman of all time judge on points gained / £s invested. Average he is not.

Comment

After fifty years you should be used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  After fifty years you should be used to it.
                  Nothing could have prepared me for Uncle.

No one has been so lavishly incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. To be honest I really don't agree with the last 3 lines. I don't think the squad is under achieving. I think we are in and around where our squad/club deserves to be.

So you would say that Robinson, Scowen, Masso and Wzolek are average players?
                    Last edited by Shania; 30-12-2017, 07:28 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Nothing could have prepared me for Uncle.

No one has been so lavishly incompetent.
                      The way he runs our club im surprised he's been successful in business full stop

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        So you would say that Robinson, Scowen, Masso and Wzolek are average players?

wszolek confidence destroyed by ollie imo scowen is a grafter but creates fa not his game i know mass indifferent imo and robinson only given chance as injuries got him game time otherwise dont think we would of seen anywhere near as much of him but all have the ability to play higher up this league, our coaching is shocking end off ollie bircham and fleming have 352 ingrained and we just aint any good in that system

Comment

Ollie has been to the dolly the sheep lab to pick up his 9 Jamie Mackies today
                          Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 30-12-2017, 08:07 PM.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Obviously can on only talk for myself.... I aint a ST holder (anymore) and can only go to games as of when I can. No matter how much I disagree with the manager/board etc and no matter how #### poor we are, honestly cant see me ever protesting against my club. At every opportunity I can, i get down LR or where ever we travel. Kinda see what youre gettin at Hal with the fact the board only understand that talking with your wallet is what these people understand. But the way I see it, board/manager are doing a good enough job farking things up. Last thing the team needs is fans joining in farking thing up with an empty stadium.... Get behind the lads at every given opportunity I say!!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Obviously can on only talk for myself.... I aint a ST holder (anymore) and can only go to games as of when I can. No matter how much I disagree with the manager/board etc and no matter how #### poor we are, honestly cant see me ever protesting against my club. At every opportunity I can, i get down LR or where ever we travel. Kinda see what youre gettin at Hal with the fact the board only understand that talking with your wallet is what these people understand. But the way I see it, board/manager are doing a good enough job farking things up. Last thing the team needs is fans joining in farking thing up with an empty stadium.... Get behind the lads at every given opportunity I say!!

Exactly how I feel. There's been far worse times than this as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X