Ollies reflection of the Millwall game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollies reflection of the Millwall game

Holloway added: “It was a pretty robust game.
    “I didn’t think there was much in it, but we aren’t creating enough chances for the possession we’re enjoying.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...llwall-defeat/

That`s delusional. Kicking the ball upfield for Millwall to get another chance is not possession.

Sorry swede no interested in bull sh it from Holloway

Comment

he must be on drugs he has to be

Comment

Really liked Ollie but he’s become embarrassing and utterly deluded. Does he think we’re all ####ing blind?

Comment

Possession my ####. Millwall are not very good but were much better than us. Says it all

Comment

Ollie's body language says it all. He has no real answers, no real ideas, and less and less credibility. At present we have a mediocre team with a mediocre manager and only a modicum of hope. So here's the question: what do we change up first. The manager? The system and tactics? The punchless strikers? IMHO, believe we start at the top. Give a new manager a shot at inputting into a new loanee or two in the January window; redo the whole tactical approach to the remainder of the season; then use the off-season to acquire two or three more pieces to complete the puzzle.

Comment

If we are going to get rid it has to be now. No good leaving till end of January. Will probably sack him the day after the transfer dedline. I know we are apparently skint but they better find some money from somewhere because even Pep couldn't keep this lot up.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                If we are going to get rid it has to be now. No good leaving till end of January. Will probably sack him the day after the transfer dedline. I know we are apparently skint but they better find some money from somewhere because even Pep couldn't keep this lot up.
                Don't agree with that.

We're in trouble, but we've spent the whole season so far set up wrong and often with the wrong players selected. Sensible tactics and some fresh ideas and we'll be fine. We have to act now though. If results don't go our way again in the next round of fixtures we're deep in It!

Comment

Really cannot believe he hasn't got the Gooner yet,What the hell are this board playing at,I think the crowd will need to turn on him to force their hand.

Comment

What baffles me the most is how badly organised we are. And the lack of use of wingers when we actually have(too) many of them in our squad.
                    Someone should ask him why he doesn`t fancy having widh in his teams.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

He also said Millwall were a great time at home,remember when we used to be decent at home,what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        He also said Millwall were a great time at home,remember when we used to be decent at home,what happened?
                        Ollie worked his magic!

Comment

Working...
                        X