Who's fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Is board's fault for keeping Wollie in a job but reason for our failure last season and this is the manager. Would not have been employed by any side in top two, or even more, divisions. Tactically clueless.

He was brought in because board felt with JFH we were falling too far behind promotion race so Wollie to get us up table. Has worked beautifully ...

Yes not much money but has added to a squad that apparently was good enough to be up near play offs so in theory has been improved upon further.

meanwhile, gary rowett has 5 wins and a draw in 6 games.

why did he turn us down.... probably because we have a dof
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

while we have a dof, no half decent manager will come here.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1972 View Post
        I'd love someone like Gary Monk to team up with Clement as a coach here but I just so see the point when they will be stuck with what we have. Our front line couldn't scare my cat.
        Catch 22
        No money , crud team , fickle fans, low crowds, no stadium needed.
        How do you create revenue from that without taking on FFP (which we say we believe in) how on earth did that get agreed by the clubs in the first place gets past me. No room for growth.
        All we can hope is that our u23s have some special players coming through shortly or Gary Penrice is as good as they say he is then maybe we find some gems.
        Again, not an Ollie fan, but I am a QPR one so just bloody hope for a new year miracle
        Yeh great plan. Sit on our arses take a few more beatings and enjoy life in League 1.

Great stuff, I'll break open the bunting.

Comment

Here's my plan
          Say f@@@ off to FFP , look for top level investment , get in a new management team, with qualified coaching staff , buy some strikers who can shoot straight and play an attacking formation that will actually give us a chance. Get us out of trouble and go for it next season.(or at least play some decent football)

Comment

Bournemouth are in the poo if go down as they threw cash about too
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Here's my plan
              Say f@@@ off to FFP , look for top level investment , get in a new management team, with qualified coaching staff , buy some strikers who can shoot straight and play an attacking formation that will actually give us a chance. Get us out of trouble and go for it next season.(or at least play some decent football)
              Get another manager then, this fool can't do any of the above.

Comment

Does,nt really matter who is at fault,its reality and action has to be taken now

Comment

hollowhead completely inept
                  R's

Comment

Bill there in lies the problem. The man who can take action will not so we are lumbered with this bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Tbf I feel sorry for Ollie.
                      He got offered a job that a lot of people would take. He clearly out of his depth and not being backed in a serious financial way to maybe fudge him over. The board are the real villains as they got their patsy in to work on cheap and on a hiding to nothing.
                      That's it in a nut shell

Comment

If they were about to clear Ollie off they would have done it by now. He will either take us down or survive by the skin of his teeth. Either way it won't be pretty
                        The fact that Bungle and owner (whoever it is this week) has also been very quiet says a lot.

Comment

The buck stops with Fernandes mate. This latest ridiculous managerial appointment has been an all-time low of TF's tenure. But the problems at the club run far deeper than that.

I will add that it isn't all bad. I honestly believe the youth set-up is in better shape than Its ever been. This is important, cos if we're gonna be broke we need to develop our own talent.

We've just gotta hope that by some miracle we get the next managerial appointment right. If we can manage that things will look a lot rosier.

Comment

My mate last year his 2 boys were wanted by qpr.they also had trained few times at west ham. My mate said we were miles better set up and he a hammer
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              Tbf I feel sorry for Ollie.
                              He got offered a job that a lot of people would take. He clearly out of his depth and not being backed in a serious financial way to maybe fudge him over. The board are the real villains as they got their patsy in to work on cheap and on a hiding to nothing.
                              This is true he is taking all the flack

Comment

If they were about to clear Ollie off they would have done it by now. He will either take us down or survive by the skin of his teeth. Either way it won't be pretty
                                The fact that Bungle and owner (whoever it is this week) has also been very quiet says a lot.
                                the only thing those idiots understand is losing money.

if the stadium empties, he will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X