X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's fault

Hi all
    First post. Go easy.
    Read this for years but now decided to raise head above the parapet.
    With Tony and the crew saying there is no money available is the current situation really the gaffers fault?
    I'm not an Ollie fan but cannot see anyone being able to take the club anywhere good with the finances as they are. I do like Bungle but feel that if he has lost the backing he had (I'm sure it was never all his money) then maybe we need new investors and then a new manager.
    I'm surprised with his record Ollie has survived but with this team I don't expect anything else.
    Happy new year

The f a
    They sent sorry lettere
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Happy New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        The f a
        They sent sorry lettere
        Is that a French letter ?

Comment

Welcome, it's not about new investors coming in, because our current board do want to spend, but not allowed too.

It all comes down to the amount of revenue we generate, we need a bigger ground.

Not keeping Neil Warnock here the second time was the biggest mistake, we wouldn't have been in this mess right now.

Comment

Typo due to steam out my ears lol

Comment

Originally posted by Since1972 View Post
              Hi all
              First post. Go easy.
              With Tony and the crew saying there is no money available is the current situation really the gaffers fault?
              I'm not an Ollie fan but cannot see anyone being able to take the club anywhere good with the finances as they are. I do like Bungle but feel that if he has lost the backing he had (I'm sure it was never all his money) then maybe we need new investors and then a new manager.
              I'm surprised with his record Ollie has survived but with this team I don't expect anything else.
              Happy new year
              We need a lot of new things buddy , happy new year but don't hold your breath

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Welcome, it's not about new investors coming in, because our current board do want to spend, but not allowed too.

It all comes down to the amount of review we generate, we need a bigger ground.

Not keep Neil Warnock here the second time was the biggest mistake, we wouldn't have been in this mess right now.
                there will be no new ground for the forseeable future. probably not in our lifetime.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Since1972 View Post
                  Hi all
                  First post. Go easy.
                  Happy new year
                  Happy new year........ come May it might not be as the powers that be seem to be prepared to play
                  Russian roulette with our club

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    there will be no new ground for the forseeable future. probably not in our lifetime.
                    There will be some new grounds we visit next season in div1

Comment

The fault of our state is 100% down to Fernandes.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

It all comes down to the amount of revenue we generate, we need a bigger ground.

Not keeping Neil Warnock here the second time was the biggest mistake, we wouldn't have been in this mess right now.
                        There's not a lot said about Warnock's second time , you know what they about still waters !

Comment

Is board's fault for keeping Wollie in a job but reason for our failure last season and this is the manager. Would not have been employed by any side in top two, or even more, divisions. Tactically clueless.

He was brought in because board felt with JFH we were falling too far behind promotion race so Wollie to get us up table. Has worked beautifully ...

Yes not much money but has added to a squad that apparently was good enough to be up near play offs so in theory has been improved upon further.

Comment

I'd love someone like Gary Monk to team up with Clement as a coach here but I just so see the point when they will be stuck with what we have. Our front line couldn't scare my cat.
                            Catch 22
                            No money , crud team , fickle fans, low crowds, no stadium needed.
                            How do you create revenue from that without taking on FFP (which we say we believe in) how on earth did that get agreed by the clubs in the first place gets past me. No room for growth.
                            All we can hope is that our u23s have some special players coming through shortly or Gary Penrice is as good as they say he is then maybe we find some gems.
                            Again, not an Ollie fan, but I am a QPR one so just bloody hope for a new year miracle

Comment

Tbf I feel sorry for Ollie.
                              He got offered a job that a lot of people would take. He clearly out of his depth and not being backed in a serious financial way to maybe fudge him over. The board are the real villains as they got their patsy in to work on cheap and on a hiding to nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X