Earlybird season tickets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlybird season tickets.

We are almost at that time of the season again.

What will the club (lee hoo's) do this coming year, in regards to promoting and selling of season tickets for next season.

I seem to remember, last year he repeatedly rammed down the fans throats that buying early would give holloway much needed transfer funds and he can identify and make signings early and bed them in.

Now that bridge has been burnt and that none of those season tickets were spent on improving the squad, what market stratagy will the ceo use this season?
    I dont mean to know hoo's as he is a good salesman.

also, who, here now would commit to another season of this shyte.

for me, even if i could afford it, i would refuse to buy, simply because it would show to the directors and owner that i support their strategy of
    running our club and the current product that is being served up on the pitch.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Is there early bird option where if you have one club will buy second half of the season back off me. I would accept a bag of peanuts

Comment

i hope they do the pay monthly thing again for a ST, mine costs 530 so it makes it way easier to pay each month rather than saving up for it. i'll still get a ST regardless as theres no better feeling than when we score plus i like having some time to myself

Comment

Can we pick and choose games like players seem to do?
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Certainly won't be buying another one, early bird or otherwise, unless certain obvious changes have been made. Not paying for this crap for yet another season.

Comment

Do they really offer them in December/January ??? ��

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Do they really offer them in December/January ??? ��
              Unless it's the memory playing tricks on me, I'm sure I remember them coming extremely early a year or two back

Comment

it's a difficult one i love this club and have done for most of my life ,last night cost me £78 on tkts as you had to pay full price for 16/17 year olds , then food and fares . the football is that bad at the moment u can see our play play breaking down before it does . to invest in a ST and to have to sit thru another season based on loyalty is one i'll have to seriously consider .... because this rates as one of the worst seasons i've ever witnessed

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  it's a difficult one i love this club and have done for most of my life ,last night cost me £78 on tkts as you had to pay full price for 16/17 year olds , then food and fares . the football is that bad at the moment u can see our play play breaking down before it does . to invest in a ST and to have to sit thru another season based on loyalty is one i'll have to seriously consider .... because this rates as one of the worst seasons i've ever witnessed
                  Such a good post and spot on. You can see them play wrong ball when other players are free and better options then you just slump in your seat. I know not every fan can attend but you really have to watch it in person with your own eyes just to appreciate how bad we are.

Not saying fans not attending can’t have say but it does dilute ones opinion example WeAre throws meaningless stats about yesterday where as anyone sat in the freezing cold would say the stats are b ollocks

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Such a good post and spot on. You can see them play wrong ball when other players are free and better options then you just slump in your seat. I know not every fan can attend but you really have to watch it in person with your own eyes just to appreciate how bad we are.

Not saying fans not attending can’t have say but it does dilute ones opinion example WeAre throws meaningless stats about yesterday where as anyone sat in the freezing cold would say the stats are b ollocks
                    I think I worded it slightly different. I hate stats and Nasser is one for them, but I was hoping those shots on target were worthy efforts and we put up a fight. I was just asking a question. I have not done many games this season and I'll hold my hands up to that but this is the 1st season since 1986 that I've done this
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Your not missing anything so money well saved.

Comment

Your not missing anything so money well saved.
                        It's a difficult one. I admire loyalty and I do feel like a deserter but I have expensive hobbies and I've decided not to sacrifice them for us. I also think 33 is a bit steep and should be more 25 which does make a difference

Comment

Seriously not knocking you nor questioning your loyalty as I think twice about away games now and I know I will renew season ticket but it will be reluctantly

I’ve missed birthdays, special occasions and come back from holidays early following Rangers but won’t do that anymore under this manager

Comment

As for you expensive hobby (coke) you need get some help and cut back mate

Comment

As for you expensive hobby (coke) you need get some help and cut back mate
                              Very close but you've hit the post west. It is the white stuff but wrong one!

Comment

Working...
                              X