Robert Elms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Elms

Always been been a bit of a joke thing between me and a Millwall mate of mine ,hes never seen Danny Baker at the Den and ive never seen Robert Elms at Rangers . Robert Elms ,for anyone who dosn`t know is a Radio London presenter and author , ( and all round interesting fella ) . (Weve always slated R E , for being a New Romantic when we were all Casuals and hes book about clothes and subcultures brushed off the Casual scene like it hardly ever happened , let alone is still relevant today ) .Anyhow....
    Who should come walking in the Market Porter tonight ,but Robert Elms , My Millwall mate nearly lost hes flat cap ,stopped doing the Lambeth walk and pointed him out to me ! F uck me ,he was right ,years of pi ss taking had culminated in this moment !
    We spoke to him at London Bridge station while waiting for the train , he was friendly and seemed a decent chap, he then happened to be sitting ( or standing ,as we were all game ) in the row in front of us in the Rangers end and then ended up waiting near him to get into S Bermondsey station.
    So for me its all good ,Robert Elms is real ,seems a good bloke and does actually go down the the Rangers .
    Whilst Danny Baker ??? that wannabe millwall wally ? Well who knows ?!!!!1
    Probably the best result we had over them tonight ( that and theyre lack of atmosphere ,till they scored )
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Seen him at Rangers loads of times

Comment

only famous fan i ever met was bill bailey in a coffee shop, it was about 3 seasons ago but he was pretty enthusiastic about us except for not being a fan of tony fernandes

Comment

Saw him at an away game at Anfield in 80s.... only time I've seen him at a game. Suppose it's fair to say he's not some Johnny come lately fan.

Comment

Season ticket with his boy in f block S Africa road. All round good lad but much prefer Danny Baker on the radio.

Comment

I find elms really intelligent and I love his radio show, tends to talk allot of sense. Always thought he was rangers mad so never had doubts.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Robert was at the Den last night saw him there . Roberts always at Rangers normally home and away

Comment

I saw him away at brentford the other year.

Comment

Working...
                X