No announcement yet.

Holloway mark on face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas Shelby must of wanted his cap back.

Comment

Yeah even that silly hat annoyed me.
      Getting all dressed up in fancy dress for the worst away crowd of the season.
      Last time he managed us i actually ended up hating him due to his stand up comedian routine after every match.
      When he was appointed I was so close to not going anymore but thought nah it's Rangers not Holloway.
      Starting to hate him even more now.
      Ridiculous appointment.

Edit.
      That post has hardly anything to do with last night's awful performance either as I would of bet my entire life on that result. We nearly always bottle it there. Well we do that at every away ground but even worse there.
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 30-12-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Last time he managed us i actually ended up hating him due to his stand up comedian routine after every match.
        When he was appointed I was so close to not going anymore but thought nah it's Rangers not Holloway.
        Ridiculous appointment.
        Know what you mean,used to have a lot of time for Holloway,now I can't even listen to any interview he gives,just comes out with complete rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Ridiculous appointment.

Edit.
          That post has hardly anything to do with last night's awful performance either as I would of bet my entire life on that result. We nearly always bottle it there. Well we do that at every away ground but even worse there.
          You’re normally much more balanced than me when it comes to managers. Seeing as we agree on this, things must be bad!

Comment

Apparently Ollie got hit in the face with something thrown by a Millwall fan, I'm assuming that's where the bruise on his face came from. Whatever your thoughts on Holloway, that isn't on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Apparently Ollie got hit in the face with something thrown by a Millwall fan, I'm assuming that's where the bruise on his face came from. Whatever your thoughts on Holloway, that isn't on.
              Agreed.

Would of been nice if he'd piped down though and not out lording it and goading their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Agreed.

Would of been nice if he'd piped down though and not out lording it and goading their fans.
                Totally agree mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Can't wait until reality hits him in the face

Comment

images.jpg PoP

Missile found
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Hope for their sake whoever did it doesn't get found by Pinkie. Would not be pretty.

Comment

I thought for a moment he might have given up beating his chest and started bashing himself in the face instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2314[/ATTACH] PoP

Missile found

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34
                            Image removed
                            That's totally out of order you clown don't you know the history of that poor little fella
                            MODS TAKE THIS OFF THIS UNFORTUNATE IS A HUMAN BEING
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 30-12-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

New levels of disrespect right there!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]2314[/ATTACH] PoP

Missile found
                                Anyone know if he can read?

Comment

Working...
                                X