No announcement yet.

How much longer can people defend these tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouts are 2 a penny,Not bothered about Penrice at all,Need Holloway removed tonight,Gary monk and Simon Grayson are out of work add to that Steve mclaren and Paul clement and we have this Goon at the helm!!

Comment

There are NO excuses for this type of so called football. None at all.

Desperately hoped Holloway would be successful when he returned. He spoke with so much love and passion for the club, it was hard not to like him.

Unfortunately, has placed himself second only to Redknapp in terms of dislike and contempt in my opinion. Has no business being here from now on, but I doubt either Fernandes has the balls to finally get rid, or IH himself has enough self respect left to do the decent thing.

Only blind faith and stupidity can even begin to think of reasons for him to stay.

Comment

grayson a fair shout got preston up the league,

Comment

Ollie ain't going anywhere anytime soon unless we drop in the bottom 3. Fernandes isn't interested anymore and we are restricted financially - hence the Ollie appointment.

If the board do react and change Ollie I imagine it will be to late in the day. I just hope there are three worst teams then us, however I'm extremely worried as come Jan it seems like Sunderland and Birmingham are planning g on investing. Quite heavily if rumours are to believed and we could be bang in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Ollie ain't going anywhere anytime soon unless we drop in the bottom 3. Fernandes isn't interested anymore and we are restricted financially - hence the Ollie appointment.

If the board do react and change Ollie I imagine it will be to late in the day. I just hope there are three worst teams then us, however I'm extremely worried as come Jan it seems like Sunderland and Birmingham are planning g on investing. Quite heavily if rumours are to believed and we could be bang in trouble.
            and barnsley have new chinese billionaire owners too.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Once again I am not defending the manager but there were so many poor efforts and basic mistakes made by our players it is hard to see what any manager can do to fix it with this squad! We've now had a look at a few of these youngsters people are calling for, in my opinion, they are not going to help at this point, Freeman and Luongo looked like shadows of themselves the last couple of games, is that Ollie fault? Maybe he can be blamed for squad selection, not resting some, I really don't know! Sylla. he's like the rest of our forwards, bang average at best! No manager will get much out of this squad IMHO!
              Last edited by gator; 29-12-2017, 11:18 PM.
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                Scouts are 2 a penny,Not bothered about Penrice at all,Need Holloway removed tonight,Gary monk and Simon Grayson are out of work add to that Steve mclaren and Paul clement and we have this Goon at the helm!!
                The problem is these managers just do the rounds, except Paul Clement that is. They get a job, fail, get the sack and rock up somewhere else, fail, get the sack etc etc. We need new blood, maybe a foreign manager. Forget scouting players, we need to scout a manager who can actually coach as well as motivate.

Comment

FFP has basically sucked ambition out of football and protected The Premiership bore fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    and barnsley have new chinese billionaire owners too.
                    Doesn't look good mate! I can see us being dragged into the bottom 3 in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      FFP has basically sucked ambition out of football and protected The Premiership bore fest.
                      100%
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

We are knackered with the idiot chairman in charge and that is compounded with the chuckle brothers in charge of team affairs. Was always going to be the case with a chairman and manager that we have.

Comment

Once we get agitated enough, the club will act.

Comment

Olly. Fernandes is the only bigger idiot at QPR than Holloway so we are ####ed.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                              The problem is these managers just do the rounds, except Paul Clement that is. They get a job, fail, get the sack and rock up somewhere else, fail, get the sack etc etc. We need new blood, maybe a foreign manager. Forget scouting players, we need to scout a manager who can actually coach as well as motivate.
                              If Bungle brought in Ferdinand as his ‘football expert’ the guy has to be sacked along with Holloway tonight. His three manager appointments have seen us relegated from the Prem to almost being relegated to Div 1 (we stayed up by two points...) and left us with Holloway and Bircham running the show.

Holloway’s stats cannot be defended - I believe he is now statistically our worst ever manager. He has to go now. If he has any real love for the club he’d resign tonight. Fat chance of that though....like Ferdinand he knows he’ll never get a similar role again and will hang on to his job until the inevitable bitter end. What a miserable state of affairs for our great club.
                              Last edited by Northolt_Rs; 30-12-2017, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Thing is I'm not convinced TF even knows what to do to make things better. I mean of the 5 managers he's employed he has gone for two 'names'. One complete novice. One unproven manager that was flattering at the club he was at with most of the good work being done by the previous manager and a tactically clueless chest beater well past his prime. I don't trust him to get anything right.

Comment

Working...
                                X