How much longer can people defend these tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much longer can people defend these tactics

Awful!!total shambles. Hit it long and we don’t even play for second balls what’s the point

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Awful!!total shambles. Hit it long and we don’t even play for second balls what’s the point
    Oh that's annoying. BBC stats show we dominated with more shot at goal and pretty much every other stat. Was hoping for some positives but not a good result and yet another blank score for us. Did sylla not get service?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Who actually defends these tactics? No one. Well, one person.

Comment

Gave up with Holloway a long time ago, basic manager at best, hopeless number2 in Bircham, surely the owners must act soon, loyalty is one thing, however stupidity is something else.
        This club is dying a slow and painful death with Holloway in charge, very sad to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Did sylla not get service?
          No he didn't and neither did Smith and Wheeler - but with no wingers it's hardly surprising.

Comment

What tactics?

Comment

Or he will bring in two wingbacks and a striker on loan? No way he will be sacked, I think.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

These efforts away from home are embarrassing. Might as well just give away games as a bye and save our legs

Comment

These efforts away from home are embarrassing. Might as well just give away games as a bye and save our legs
                  Youve missed an incredible night of darts, hope you've recorded it?!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And the balls that were hit long were completely straight which is food and drink for defenders. None from an angle or with pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      And the balls that were hit long were completely straight which is food and drink for defenders. None from an angle or with pace.
                      BOS has pace to burn but did we put it in space for him to chase no. Freeman might have good stats on paper but I’m losing patients with him

Stood outside Millwalls ground in freezing cold not allowed to the station and the team have not bothered turning up

Comment

If Ollie goes now, just dawned on me his mate Penrice who I rate as a good one for identifying talent might very well go too...careful what you wish for.

Comment

Oh that's annoying. BBC stats show we dominated with more shot at goal and pretty much every other stat. Was hoping for some positives but not a good result and yet another blank score for us. Did sylla not get service?
                          Nasser in disguise

Comment

Dominated....... LOL. We couldn't service ourselves in an S&M brothel.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                              If Ollie goes now, just dawned on me his mate Penrice who I rate as a good one for identifying talent might very well go too...careful what you wish for.
                              fair point re penrice but the guy might leave if we cant pay him if we go down and need to cut costs? football is about being loyal to who pays you the most ?

Comment

Working...
                              X