Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watershed day

The last of the premier league extravagance purchases exits the building

No more parasite big earners left and only the right sorts in the building. It’s been a long road and painful on occasions paying to watch some of these players who were no better then thieves but we have come out the other end, not necessarily stronger at this point in time, but we have survived and are heading in the right direction

No more mistakes going forward just sensible, thought out and justifiable decisions please from the owners

Rangers then, now and always. Come on URs

Jet and Ngabarto both parasites both crap

Comment

But neither rincing club in monetary terms like SWP, Caulker or others did

Every club has signings which don’t come off but they normally are affordable errors

Comment

Sorry to put a dampener on this post, but I’m reliably informed that it’s one down, three still to go!!
        We had 4 players on 40k or there about still on the books.
        They are what is causing all the problems with bringing in players as our current wage bill prohibits it.
        I’m not willing to name the players but it would not be hard to guess them,

Comment

Originally posted by foggy View Post
          Sorry to put a dampener on this post, but I’m reliably informed that it’s one down, three still to go!!
          We had 4 players on 40k or there about still on the books.
          They are what is causing all the problems with bringing in players as our current wage bill prohibits it.
          I’m not willing to name the players but it would not be hard to guess them,
          Ned being another. robinson being a guess. fark knows who the other one is.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            But neither rincing club in monetary terms like SWP, Caulker or others did

Every club has signings which don’t come off but they normally are affordable errors
            Still need rid of tho Westy don't know about yeni but jet needs away from the dressing room and players

Comment

Other then Ned who puts shift in Dont believe anyone is on 40k

If Robinson is on 40k we’re mugs and dont believe it

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Still need rid of tho Westy don't know about yeni but jet needs away from the dressing room and players
                Agree 100% but what they earn wilbe peanuts to what’s gone before

Comment

Working...
                X