No announcement yet.

Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the moon when we signed him and he was a complete SWP.

He will rock up at Celtic no doubt and go on to be the player that we should've had instead of a complete waster.

Such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Now take Jet...Borysiuk and Ngaboto with you too not offering anything to the club going forward.

At least Washington try's hard even if he doesn't deliver much.

None of the above offer anything at all to the club bye bye baby
      I reckon Ariel is decent, just behind 3 central midfielders who happen to be our best players (with Smithies).

I'd drive Jet and Yeni whever they wanted to go. Non-entities for me.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        This sounds nasty but I would be over the moon if he don’t get another club
        I'm not sure if he cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          And didnt we pay 9 million for him, cant remember now or am i getting confused with that other spurs one we bought who was always crocked!
          £8 million to buy him and I guess a minimum of £6m in wages. No wonder we are in the sh.it Complete insanity! Anyway glad the wa.nker has finally gone. F.ucking leech.

Comment

Wow, some real venom being spewed on here...........

the bloke has got mental health issues and is struggling with an addiction.

sorry it did not work out with us, and hope he can find some sort of peace in his life in the near future.

good luck culks.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              £8 million to buy him and I guess a minimum of £6m in wages. No wonder we are in the sh.it Complete insanity! Anyway glad the wa.nker has finally gone. F.ucking leech.
              we are in the shyte because the pr11ck decided to pay players that silly money.

no one to blame but bungle.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

sorry it did not work out with us, and hope he can find some sort of peace in his life in the near future.

good luck culks.
                Yeh but scooped us for the better end of 10mill whilst providing #### all for the privallige.

Should've been sat in Tony Adams clinic for month(s) unpaid till his #### was sorted.

Comment

Hopefully he rocks up at a champs club so one of the gump twins can run rings around him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                    He has been paid up the remaining part of his contract; as simple as that.
                    I would this as well

Comment

good luck culks
                      This!!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

good luck culks.
                        All that vicious venom for uncle, gump the gimp and the manager and then you praise and wish the best to an old pishhead raving shoplifter whos actually been robbing us, and yes he has been robbing the club.
                        Its drinking too much not cancer.
                        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-12-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

I think we just need to learn to move on, our club has had this trend since Rowen Vine and hope we've now learnt our lesson. There needs to be some kind of clause in each contract if they have person issues like drinking then they don't get paid.

Today is a happy day, hopefully this now means we're getting ready for the January transfer window and beyond. We need a few new faces who are willing to fight for this club, and take us forward.

Comment

good luck culks.
                            Plenty of people with health issues (including mental health) manage to hold down jobs which are plenty harder then being footballer working at best two hours a day those are the people I respect Caulker can go f uck himself

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              All that vicious venom for uncle, gump the gimp and the manager and then you praise and wish the best to an old pishhead raving shoplifter whos actually been robbing us, and yes he has been robbing the club.
                              Its drinking too much not cancer.
                              bungle is the reason why the club is in the shyte that its in.

the Gump twins are just shyte

culks, who suffers from depression and alcoholism is a different kettle of fish.

cannot blame culker for taking 40k per week which was offered by that idiot chairman.

just be grateful he decided to leave now instead of doing an swp hand sitting out his contract.

only one person to blame for all the waste of money, that is good ole uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Plenty of people with health issues (including mental health) manage to hold down jobs which are plenty harder then being footballer working at best two hours a day those are the people I respect Caulker can go f uck himself
                                fair enough mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X