Our U23 players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Ollies already stated hes too many players at the club & would like to get rid of a few so the youngsters can get a chance! stan getting the ollie stick out again lol, another sign of desperation like furtive as ollies getting the results coming back
    1 win in 9, 1 away win in 10 months! I'll need more than a draw at Ipswich and a narrow win at a desperately poor Birmingham to convince me Wollie the right man. A year of mainly rubbish suggests otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Oh no I didn't ignore question 2
      Sentence 2 I said. Never mind.

Comment

Ollies already stated hes too many players at the club & would like to get rid of a few so the youngsters can get a chance!
        Let's hope this is the case and he can back the talk up.

stan getting the ollie stick out again lol, another sign of desperation like furtive as ollies getting the results coming back
        Nothing desperate whatsoever. More straw men from you, as we've come to expect.

Believe it or not the questions are honest ones, borne out of genuine concern.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Follow Pinkie's example and have a bit of patience Stan.

Holloway hasn't worked his way through all the permutations with the senior players yet.

Comment

Ollies already stated hes too many players at the club & would like to get rid of a few so the youngsters can get a chance! stan getting the ollie stick out again lol, another sign of desperation like furtive as ollies getting the results coming back
            Why doesn't he just play the youngsters instead of the players he would like to get rid of?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Why doesn't he just play the youngsters instead of the players he would like to get rid of?
              I agree bakes, if it was me id be intergrating them slowly, always believed in giving the younger players a go, they dont fear anyone and have a proper go, but i suppose senior players would get the hump, but if someones not cutting it then it should be down to the next player for a chance, be it a youngster!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I rate manning but maybe I'm bias

Comment

I wonder who advised Goss to sign for us with a view to developing his career...........under a manager who never develops anyone?

Comment

Working...
                  X