Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choice

You have a choice come January, essentially stick or twist.

Plan A) Stick with Ollie, the current team sheet, perhaps add afew loans, maybe the odd buy in, the odd sell. Say the ins are a loan striker and a winger and a bought defender if we're lucky. We're assuming here that he would be happy blooding youngsters as he seems to be re starting that fire.

Plan B) Stick with Ollie, but back him with the funds in this window to bring in at least 3 players in key positions, namely defence and upfront. This assumes we have less youngsters on the team sheet regularly.

Plan C) New manager, but limited funds in January, essentially therefore the same squad. New manager could be anyone from Clement to unknown abroad to Pulis, but would be somebody with at least something to offer, but each manager is different of course so that's the punt you take.

Plan D) New manager, funds given to immediately overhaul key positions and backroom staff. Meaning we potentially see a good few new names on the team sheet.

Plan E) None of the above.

Only likely outcome is plan A isn't it? All of them are possible, but FFP and tight wallets essentially mean 2 are extremely unlikely. Whats your plan E?
    A
    40.00%
    B
    6.67%
    C
    35.56%
    D
    17.78%
    E
    0.00%

Excellent thread and poll Topper. Going give it some thought before diving in

Comment

Pulis not available.

Gone to Borough.

Comment

January isn't a good time to buy never the cheapest time it's a market for club's fighting relegation or looking to spice for a final promotion push , Brum will need push the boat out prime example ! Brizzle Wolves Villa will probably looking spice up what they've got
        I'd be more than satisfied to about three loans r/back two forwards , and somewhere near six out if Ned goes we'd need a centre back

Comment

Option C for me.

Seen enough of this squad to see there is potential to do much better than we are.

Seen enough of Holloway to see we have actually gone backwards under his guidance. Match stats relating to points, goals, defeats etc support this therefore FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            Option C for me.

Seen enough of this squad to see there is potential to do much better than we are.

Seen enough of Holloway to see we have actually gone backwards under his guidance. Match stats relating to points, goals, defeats etc support this therefore FACT.

Comment

Gone for C, as no funds unless players are sold. We need promotion to pay for FFP, can't see it happening under Ollie.

Comment

Option C. Ollie has been mainly hopeless over the last year. Enough time to see what he can do. A draw at Ipswich and couple of reasonable results preceding that just papering over cracks. One win in ten. One away win in last ten months. Those awful runs of defeats. 25% win rate so far this season. Has been dire in the main. He won't change anytime soon.

Comment

Option B. I like the look of the players Ollie has brought in and would like to see what he can do with a budget of £2-3 million.

Comment

Plan A but would sack Ollie in the summer, whether we stay up or not.

Comment

Are the poll votes working properly?

Myself (rodman) , corbray, Olly and furtive all stating option c but only two votes registered on poll results

Comment

C for me. Our squad is easily good enough for a top 10 position, Imo. But we are underacheiving under Olli. Sylla and Wzolek i.e. are just two players which seem to have lost much confidence under him.
                        Last edited by Shania; 28-12-2017, 07:14 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                          Are the poll votes working properly?

Myself (rodman) , corbray, Olly and furtive all stating option c but only two votes registered on poll results
                          Olly hasn't voted. (The other three have)

Comment

But we know it is going to be E. Nothing or maybe a couple of wingers.
                            I'd sign but I'm a whinger.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              Option B. I like the look of the players Ollie has brought in and would like to see what he can do with a budget of £2-3 million.
                              Same as timmy, think we`re shaping up nicely apart from a few players short like been saying a while with a few others!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X