Borysiuk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klonk View Post
    sounds more like he means Ollie bringing himself off to me... eew.
    I'm sure Pinkie could help with that! lol

Comment

Mackie will be back.

Comment

Given how bad our forwards are, I'd play 4231. The seems no point persevering with two of them.....Width and height would help, right.

Smithies
        Onouha Baptiste Robinson Bidwell
        Cousins Luongo
        Wszolek Freeman Bright
        Sylla

And, yes, I know Ned ain't a right back..... You could even shift that to 442 or 352 or 451

Comment

That’s 100% the team Holloway will not select ��

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
            That’s 100% the team Holloway will not select ��
            😂
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              He’s not on loan as far as I’m aware. Feel sorry for him as he’s just been totally exiled after more nonsense from the manager precseason saying how wonderful he was and like it was a new signing having him back just to be ignored. I would move him on now if we can as he won’t get a chance

Manning or crazily Hall will come in
              I agree.
              If Borysuik is fit and still at QPR, he should at least been used as a sub every now and then to get some matches under his belt.

If he is fit but just overlooked, then the manager bigging him up in preseason is just typical of his nonsense talk or maybe a sign of his fading man management skills.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                Mackie will be back.
                You can bank on that.
                Mackie running around and geeing up the fans is all that is needed to win this fiercely contested local derby.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  I agree.
                  If Borysuik is fit and still at QPR, he should at least been used as a sub every now and then to get some matches under his belt.

If he is fit but just overlooked, then the manager bigging him up in preseason is just typical of his nonsense talk or maybe a sign of his fading man management skills.
                  Tbh i thought he was going to be one of our better performers this season as liked the look of him in our pre season, looked really composed on the ball and obviously had quality, so wonder whats happened to him, unless he doesnt work hard enough!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Can't be any worse than who is playing now

Comment

Sums up the manager and his assistant and their judgement of players.

Comment

Working...
                      X