Borysiuk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borysiuk?

Apologies if raised elsewhere (haven't read every post), but could he come in as Scowen is (presumably) banned? Ollie doesn't seem to like him. I thought he was at least capable at Championship mid-table level.

I believe he’s loaned out? So he can’t replace Scowen.
    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
      I believe he’s loaned out? So he can’t replace Scowen.
      Is he?

I know he went back to Poland 2nd half of last season, but was back with us pre-season. I wasn't aware that he'd gone back out on loan. Doubt he'll feature anyway, if Ollie was going to use him he probably would have by now.

Cousins should get a game in the middle with Scowen suspended. Whether that happens or not is anyone's guess.
      Last edited by Tarbie; 28-12-2017, 08:40 AM.

Comment

He’s not on loan as far as I’m aware. Feel sorry for him as he’s just been totally exiled after more nonsense from the manager precseason saying how wonderful he was and like it was a new signing having him back just to be ignored. I would move him on now if we can as he won’t get a chance

Manning or crazily Hall will come in

Comment

After Ipswich cousins will slot in there

Comment

Cousins started anyway geezer so still need someone to come in

Comment

As you said Hall but I expect cousins to have a go at Scowens role

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                As you said Hall but I expect cousins to have a go at Scowens role
                Which could mean BOS coming back in

Comment

I think BOS will be on the bench Ollie coming 2nd half

Comment

If we are going to continue with 3-5-2 for Millwall I'd play Cousins and Luongo in the middle with Freeman just in front of them. Then I'd play BOS off of Sylla up top. No doubt we'll see Bidwell and Pawel as wing backs, then any 3 of Ned, Baptiste, Hall or Robinson in the back 3.

But as we know, common sense doesn't always prevail these days, and anything could happen when it comes to the team sheet!

Comment

Hopefully feeeman drops into the midfield 3 alongside mass and cousins, bos comes in and plays just off sylla ( as freeman did last time)

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                        Apologies if raised elsewhere (haven't read every post), but could he come in as Scowen is (presumably) banned? Ollie doesn't seem to like him. I thought he was at least capable at Championship mid-table level.
                        would be demented for him to come straight in mate.

he has not even made the subs bench all season.

probably manning. but i still hope for 442
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

You mean Ollie bringing himself on second half? Bit old these days but can he play wing back?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              You mean Ollie bringing himself on second half? Bit old these days but can he play wing back?
                              sounds more like he means Ollie bringing himself off to me... eew.

Comment

Working...
                              X