Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For some reason I assumed we'd lose at Ipswich....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For some reason I assumed we'd lose at Ipswich....

..delighted to be wrong. But even a draw at Millwall and Ollie will be safe (again) for the following 6 games whatever happens. That means he gets the transfer window. Time and Fernandes and Co. will determine whether we can find a half-decent striker. Let's all say our prayers that we find the next Austin or better!

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Ok
      I suppose I do sound like some naive RE schoolteacher at times (I'm a non-believer), but Rebel I'm just trying to sound a bit positive. I think we've more chance of keeping Ollie even if we lose the next 10 (he might just get booted after losing 12 on the trot) than finding a decent striker, for the record.

Comment

If he starts turning loses into consistent draws and wins and stops the long periods of no wins then can’t imagine many will complain

I’m not massively fussed if he’s in charge during window as if we’re working proper DOF system it should not matter who manager is. Three undefeated and match coming up with bit of an edge which Is winnable lets try keeping run going

Comment

Sorry lads but I think Millwall is going to be tough theyve got a decent record against us even when they've been crap and we've been better

Comment

Had a little look on their forums and there going on about Millwall Flu zzzzzzzzz

I don’t know why but I fancy us Dogs

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Had a little look on their forums and there going on about Millwall Flu zzzzzzzzz

I don’t know why but I fancy us Dogs
              Hope you've got it right buddy but I'd be more than chuffed with a point

Comment

Im sure this is a match Ollie very much wants to win. Just a pity that Scowen is out. Hence, I can us now going for a draw...
                Last edited by Shania; 28-12-2017, 05:28 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

I'd take a draw. The top team in the division only got the same the other day.

Comment

Working...
                  X