No announcement yet.

Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No point bringing him back unless one or two of our current strikers () are moving on in January.

Comment

bring the kid back , give him a run 3 or 4 games , see if he's up to it

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        As opposed to Washington who has scored a handful of goals in 2 years. Give some of the kids a go in my opinion. Can't do a lot worse!
        Agree that he deserves a chance and yes , he can't be worse than Washington or Mackie. Having said that, he hasn't scored many for Wycombe in League 2, so I won't be expecting great things in the Championship from him. To put it in perspective, Wheeler scored a lot more at that level yet he doesn't appear to have impressed the manager to earn a few games in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Yes we've made some decent signings thanks to Penrice BUT ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN VERY POORLY UTILISED ,
          Come on lads this has got to worth more than a chuckle these are just three of them Scowens regular success , Baptiste regular success , Bright making steady progress
          Too much bevy over Christmas er lads
          This is why I get frustrated with Holloway rose tints.....how can you say Bright is making progress when he's hardly played? 6 games maybe, and we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Agree that he deserves a chance and yes , he can't be worse than Washington or Mackie. Having said that, he hasn't scored many for Wycombe in League 2, so I won't be expecting great things in the Championship from him. To put it in perspective, Wheeler scored a lot more at that level yet he doesn't appear to have impressed the manager to earn a few games in the Championship.
            Don't quite understand why he ''deserves'' a chance then?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              This is why I get frustrated with Holloway rose tints.....how can you say Bright is making progress when he's hardly played? 6 games maybe, and we'll see.
              Isn't 4 consecutive involvements steady progress for a young player then ??
              But I'm fed up with telling you people that want to call me a liar I'm open about Ollie staying or going I'm just seeing it the way it is he's not going nowhere just now so get on with it
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 29-12-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I'd leave him and then we could see how good he really is when we play Wycombe next season.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  I'd leave him and then we could see how good he really is when we play Wycombe next season.

Comment

Working...
                  X