Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
    Started 15 games and made 3 subs appearances and considering he didn’t join until 30 August he missed the first 3/4 games. So pretty much been involved the whole time. That took me 2 mins to find out so not sure where your expert analysis of not playing much came from.
    Played 60% of games, so I'd say a key role is a little exaggerated but don't you let the truth get in the way. Wonder where spurs would be if Kane played 60% of games this season
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Played 60% of games, so I'd say a key role is a little exaggerated but don't you let the truth get in the way. Wonder where spurs would be if Kane played 60% of games this season
      Just looked and he wasn’t there for first 4 games and only joined 2/3 days before the 5th game of the season so wasn’t really going to start that. So started 15 out of 19 and came on as a sub in 3 other games so I would suggest he is a regular. Austin only started about 31 games in our playoff season which is about 66% and I would suggest he played a key role.

No idea if he will be any good so not saying he is the saviour but hopefully he is better than what we have.

Comment

Give the kid a chance we have nothing to lose
        due to the front line we currently have to choose from.

Bos got a chance against City so why not Eze.

I was impressed with Bos young eager quick and keen

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Is he not cup tied ginge?
          Just checked and he wasn't in the squad against either Leatherhead or Solihull so he won't be cup tied.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

BOS and Eze are pals and eager to impress. Play them together as fw:s, we don`t have any better options. Conor can`t score, Sylla is no more than ok and Smith is best as an impact sub.

Comment

This is worth a shot.
              Originally posted by swede View Post
              BOS and Eze are pals and eager to impress. Play them together as fw:s, we don`t have any better options. Conor can`t score, Sylla is no more than ok and Smith is best as an impact sub.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                Just looked and he wasn’t there for first 4 games and only joined 2/3 days before the 5th game of the season so wasn’t really going to start that. So started 15 out of 19 and came on as a sub in 3 other games so I would suggest he is a regular. Austin only started about 31 games in our playoff season which is about 66% and I would suggest he played a key role.

No idea if he will be any good so not saying he is the saviour but hopefully he is better than what we have.
                Good comebacks, I like it.

I am one for bringing him back. Might be too soon, might be the best move ever. At the end of the day it comes down to a few things.

1. Will he be played in the correct position? If no, then keep him there.
                2. Will we play to his strengths? If no, then keep him there.
                3. Most importantly, will he start more often than not? If not, then keep him there.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                  Good comebacks, I like it.

I am one for bringing him back. Might be too soon, might be the best move ever. At the end of the day it comes down to a few things.

1. Will he be played in the correct position? If no, then keep him there.
                  2. Will we play to his strengths? If no, then keep him there.
                  3. Most importantly, will he start more often than not? If not, then keep him there.
                  I disagree with 3. Even if he will only occasionally start, and sometimes be a sub, if Olly thinks there is a role for him in certain games which will improve the team I am happy for him to come back. If he starts 5 games and is a sub in another 5 games then hopefully we will know if he is currently good enough for this level. Whatever he does in a lower league, there will always be question marks about whether he can do it in the championship (I'm not trying to be dismissive I genuinely think he is good, just not sure how good yet).

Comment

A lot of these comments are similar to what posters were saying when we were looking forward to Shodipo setting the world alight. Young players will not progress under Holloway. He isn't good enough. His last Sky game was at Swindon and he was saying he couldn't wait to get "his boys" back from loans there. Look what happened to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      A lot of these comments are similar to what posters were saying when we were looking forward to Shodipo setting the world alight. Young players will not progress under Holloway. He isn't good enough. His last Sky game was at Swindon and he was saying he couldn't wait to get "his boys" back from loans there. Look what happened to them.
                      Sad, but the brutal truth I'm afraid. No way in hell would I trust Ollie with Eze's development or any footballer's for that matter, based on the evidence we've witnessed this season. Keep Eze at Wycombe where he'll continue to develop well under Ainsworth, then bring him back in the summer when IH has hopefully been dismissed because we're clearly going backwards under him. Yes, we've made some decent signings thanks to Penrice but all of them have been very poorly utilised. Pinkie and Dogsrrs will obviously disagree but there's always one or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Sad, but the brutal truth I'm afraid. No way in hell would I trust Ollie with Eze's development or any footballer's for that matter, based on the evidence we've witnessed this season. Keep Eze at Wycombe where he'll continue to develop well under Ainsworth, then bring him back in the summer when IH has hopefully been dismissed because we're clearly going backwards under him. Yes, we've made some decent signings thanks to Penrice but all of them have been very poorly utilised. Pinkie and Dogsrrs will obviously disagree but there's always one or two.
                        No I'll leave that up to you Stan you've already stated that Holloway has a say in the transfers this season so I smell a bit of a contraction there about Penrice signings , as regards to Bright I'm pleased to see him at last making steady progress as it should be , with regards to to your comments on the development of other young players progress I'm afraid I'll have to leave that up to your judgement as you seem to be the only one privy to that , whereas the rest of us actually know fark all about them , the ones we have seen Furlong and Manning have looked ordinary at best after a bright start so imo the they are either as good as they'll get or need more time to develope

Comment

He will be given one game- away to Wolves then will not be seen again except occasionally on the bench.

Comment

Yes we've made some decent signings thanks to Penrice BUT ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN VERY POORLY UTILISED ,
                            Come on lads this has got to worth more than a chuckle these are just three of them Scowens regular success , Baptiste regular success , Bright making steady progress
                            Too much bevy over Christmas er lads
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 29-12-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

No way in hell would I trust Ollie with Eze's development or any footballer's for that matter, based on the evidence we've witnessed this season.
                              Agree.

But Ollie is clearly here to stay. I'm wondering what the thinking behind that is....... Because it certainly isn't a football decision.

Comment

No point bringing him back unless one or two of our current strikers () are moving on in January.

Comment

Working...
                                X