Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Is he not cup tied ginge?
    Good point, I hadn't thought of that. He probably is.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He is not cup tied west as he wasn't in the squad verses my Leatherhead in r2. Tbh he has struggled getting into Wycombe so I think we shouldn't get too excited, been on the bench allot for them too
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He's just another Troy Hewitt. Unbelievable how naive people are.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          He is not cup tied west as he wasn't in the squad verses my Leatherhead in r2. Tbh he has struggled getting into Wycombe so I think we shouldn't get too excited, been on the bench allot for them too
          Oh i thought he was their star of the season thus far. Why do we want him back here then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Oh i thought he was their star of the season thus far. Why do we want him back here then?
            Because we're desperate. Once we get to 50pts you also know what will happen ;)
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              That's the spirit.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Rubbish.

Troy Hewitt never played regular first team football higher than the Conference. Wycombe fans rate Eze as one of the best attackers they've had down there in many years.

Of course there is a big step up from League 2 to the Championship, but he's got to be worth a go given our lack of potency up front right now. I just hope the fans are patient with him if Ollie does give him a game.
                Last edited by Tarbie; 28-12-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Rubbish.

Troy Hewitt never played regular first team football higher than the Conference. Wycombe fans rate Eze as one of the best attackers they've had down there in many years.

Of course there is a big step up from League 2 to the Championship, but he's got to be worth a go given our lack of potency up front right now. I just hope the fans are patient with him if Ollie does give him a game.
                  Ok, I'll give you that. He's just like another Tom Hitchcock then. People here were crying out for him and thought he was Premiership player only because he scored one odd goal. And when he scored a hat trick for Rotherham, people went mad because we had loaned him out. Where is he now?
                  Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 28-12-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I might be wrong but I don't know he's been scoring for Wycombe just lately , but whatever I don't think he's going walk into to he side imo Ollie is going have a good look at him first and pick the time for him to play

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      I might be wrong but I don't know he's been scoring for Wycombe just lately , but whatever I don't think he's going walk into to he side imo Ollie is going have a good look at him first and pick the time for him to play
                      Five games without a goal at League Two, but sure, give him a go here for the rest of the season.

Comment

Five games without a goal at League Two, but sure, give him a go here for the rest of the season.
                        As opposed to Washington who has scored a handful of goals in 2 years. Give some of the kids a go in my opinion. Can't do a lot worse!

Comment

Ok, I'll give you that. He's just like another Tom Hitchcock then. People here were crying out for him and thought he was Premiership player only because he scored one odd goal. And when he scored a hat trick for Rotherham, people went mad because we had loaned him out. Where is he now?
                          Chelmsford City.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Rubbish.

Hasnt he been playing midfield for them tarbs?
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Yeah he's been playing more as an attacking midfielder than a striker

Comment

He's been playing number 10 and wide in an attacking 3 at Wycombe I think. He has been absolutely superb for them and they love him, they think he's a cut above that level. Hasn't featured too much over the last couple of weeks once it was obvious he was coming back which makes sense.

Think he can do a job for us up front/out wide left, but tbh I think my mum can do a better job up front than our current personnel. Give him a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X