X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze

....back january 2nd.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-qprs-14085901

Wow. Genuinely shocked by that. Good news though (hopefully)

Comment

So he''ll disappear and undo all the good work. Rank decision. Bowlarks to Ollie.

Comment

I honestly think this lad could be a better option than any of our current strikers based on what I've seen and the feedback I've heard from Wycombe. Great opportunity for him given that we probably won't be spending any money in January!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          So he''ll disappear and undo all the good work. Rank decision. Bowlarks to Ollie.
          I am concerned too. Gladwin and Doughty got recalled but given no Football, other youngsters in Shodipo, Furlong and Manning also not really considered.

Hope Eze breaks that trend as there is a player in him

Comment

Fake news !! Of course we were going to recall him as we have quick look and then loan him out again if need be ,
            Don't know about others but me this season can at last see some development taking place if carry on this way I can see us being a decent side next season but still with a bumpy road this season (just to keep the mlngebags happy ) not to say I'd still like a couple of loans

Comment

Give Eze a run with Sylla for the rest of the season,Had enough of watching the other 3 mince about trying to be footballers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                Give Eze a run with Sylla for the rest of the season,Had enough of watching the other 3 mince about trying to be footballers.
                I agree with this 100%.

Washington has been poor, and has had more than enough chances to prove otherwise. Smith is an impact sub, and a good one, but shouldn't start. Mackie just needs to be put out to pasture.

Keep Sylla, give Eze and Oteh a chance as back-up. We also need to give minutes to BOS and Wheeler, although I feel both of these guys will need to play off the main striker. We also have this lad Paul Smyth who was scoring a lot of goals in Ireland before we signed him.
                Last edited by Tarbie; 28-12-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Holloway has NO money to spend to bring in a striker so makes sense to bring him back

Comment

He will probably feature in the FA Cup game then get loaned out again.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Is he not cup tied ginge?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Wow. Genuinely shocked by that. Good news though (hopefully)
                        Must mean a couple of our strikers leaving in january.

hope it turns out well for all concerned but i do fear for the lad.

may have been better for him and his development to stick it out for the season with ainsworth.

we shall see.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Fake news !! Of course we were going to recall him as we have quick look and then loan him out again if need be ,
                          Don't know about others but me this season can at last see some development taking place if carry on this way I can see us being a decent side next season but still with a bumpy road this season (just to keep the mlngebags happy ) not to say I'd still like a couple of loans
                          I dont reckon dollie ollie the hollow headed wally would take the best player from an ex rangers favourite just to loan him to someone else. In fact im near on certain he wouldnt dog.
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-12-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

This is point on. What’s the point in playing Mackie or Conor, or ever starting Smith? We have ample evidence they are not up to snuff. Have no real idea how good Sylla could be until he gets more game time. Would add Chair to list of promising youngsters
                            Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I agree with this 100%.

Washington has been poor, and has had more than enough chances to prove otherwise. Smith is an impact sub, and a good one, but shouldn't start. Mackie just needs to be put out to pasture.

Keep Sylla, give Eze and Oteh a chance as back-up. We also need to give minutes to BOS and Wheeler, although I feel both of these guys will need to play off the main striker. We also have this lad Paul Smyth who was scoring a lot of goals in Ireland before we signed him.

Comment

If Sylla is the answer.
                              What is the question.

Comment

Working...
                              X