No announcement yet.

Impotent in the final third.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with the lack of chances, has been a big problem for us for a long time but in equal measure, how comes none of the strikers ever attempt a shot from outside the box?

Always puzzles me because there are so many keepers that will spill a long shot in this division. Seen a number of teams score from rebounded shots.....never us though.

Comment

Wheeler has had his turn at playing out of position.Chair had his turn. Both will now disappear for a few weeks.Samuel is having his turn now. Pretty inconsistent selections.
      Might be worth giving Wheeler and Samuel a go up front. If they can't hit a barn door then we haven't lost anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Agree with the lack of chances, has been a big problem for us for a long time but in equal measure, how comes none of the strikers ever attempt a shot from outside the box?

Always puzzles me because there are so many keepers that will spill a long shot in this division. Seen a number of teams score from rebounded shots.....never us though.
        Smith is there for his head , Washington isn't a natural striker always has that touch to many , syla's form is erratic , wheeler obvious doesn't impress ( never mind he's not been given a chance in his right position ) he can't be showing it at Sipson otherwise be in playing due to the fact that there's hardly a queue of strikers of what ever discription knocking on the door , as you say none has got that Charlie Austin instinct and confidence to shoot on sight

Comment

I wonder why JET has decided to ruin his career? Or alternatively, has he been given enough chanches under Olli?
          Last edited by Shania; 27-12-2017, 04:27 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            I wonder why JET has decided to ruin his career?
            a lot of players seem to be content in drawing their wages without playing
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              a lot of players seem to be content in drawing their wages without playing
              That is true. But we should have sent him to a sportspsycologist. Im not sure what his full name was, but we once had one. His surname was Black or something like that..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                That is true. But we should have sent him to a sportspsycologist. Im not sure what his full name was, but we once had one. His surname was Black or something like that..
                Roger?

Comment

Working...
                X