Who would complain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Out of interest bakes, if say you was in the position of ollie and say whatever you did wasnt working atm & you love youre job, but are under pressure, wouyld you not express yourself and say or mention about any bad luck we`ve had in a few games recently? thats all hes saying, so why over the top reactions as always!
    OP says 'Who would complain' it's another fan coat off post.

Yeh I agree, I would do the same because as has been stated 345 times already, the penalty decision was unbelievably bad.

Anyways, lets hope for a nice 3 points today

Comment

Pinks do you genuinely believe he’s had letters apologising for referee mistakes?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Pinks do you genuinely believe he’s had letters apologising for referee mistakes?
        do we get points for letters?

i bet he wrote the letters to himself.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          So loud if we were 7 points better off ? Holloway claims to have three letters of apology from officials saying wrongly refused a penalty at Barnsley Bolton and having wrongly suffering a penalty against villa
          Shame we don't have a letter of apology from him, about the poor tactics and $hit he's dished up, as he said 2 were for us and 1 against

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            OP says 'Who would complain' it's another fan coat off post.

Yeh I agree, I would do the same because as has been stated 345 times already, the penalty decision was unbelievably bad.

Anyways, lets hope for a nice 3 points today
            Fair play bakes, pretty much the only 1 but i fancy us today
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Yes i do westy, why would he lie, it doesnt change anything & cant see him lying tbh! but like said it all makes no difference mate

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Fair play bakes, pretty much the only 1 but i fancy us today
                I always fancy us. I must be demented.

Comment

Fair response pinksey

Comment

But Kit they wasn't f a officials !
                    Funny Olly didn’t praise the official yesterday when he could easily have given a pen in the last minute for handball. As I say swings and roundabouts and his rants are all a little boring now. Fans will of course question his team selection when you win 1 out of 10 games, so he should just take it on the chin and stop popping back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Funny Olly didn’t praise the official yesterday when he could easily have given a pen in the last minute for handball. As I say swings and roundabouts and his rants are all a little boring now. Fans will of course question his team selection when you win 1 out of 10 games, so he should just take it on the chin and stop popping back.
                      Nobody is saying it isnt swings but it could've happend and would be in mid table with nothing to whine about

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Shame we don't have a letter of apology from him, about the poor tactics and $hit he's dished up, as he said 2 were for us and 1 against
                        He's more likely to chastise us. As he did again yesterday, telling us off for criticising his taking off Bright on Saturday.

Comment

Nobody is saying it isnt swings but it could've happend and would be in mid table with nothing to whine about
                          but then we would have had more than our fair share of luck. Had it gone other way we could be on bottom three. Some decisions go our way some don't. We are where we are because of how we play. Ollie has had a year to show us what he can do. Seems to be hovering a bit too close to relegation zone! Hopefully can build on Ipswich but history suggests more losses not too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            but then we would have had more than our fair share of luck. Had it gone other way we could be on bottom three. Some decisions go our way some don't. We are where we are because of how we play. Ollie has had a year to show us what he can do. Seems to be hovering a bit too close to relegation zone! Hopefully can build on Ipswich but history suggests more losses not too far away.
                            Lol and build on birmingham away, bristol city at home and ipswich away at a time of the year we`re normally pants 5 points out of last 9!

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                              and I have a letter from god himself, apologizing for giving me such a small willy.

I know it's real cos Kevin the little green pixie that lives in the flower pot outside my shed told me so.
                              So I was wrong then when I thought you chose you're username because of Marsh!

Comment

Oops just realised Wests picked up on it first

Comment

Working...
                                X