Who would complain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    So loud if we were 7 points better off ? Holloway claims to have three letters of apology from officials saying wrongly refused a penalty at Barnsley Bolton and having wrongly suffering a penalty against villa
    and I have a letter from god himself, apologizing for giving me such a small willy.

I know it's real cos Kevin the little green pixie that lives in the flower pot outside my shed told me so.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
      and I have a letter from god himself, apologizing for giving me such a small willy.

I know it's real cos Kevin the little green pixie that lives in the flower pot outside my shed told me so.
      Can’t breath

Commiserations about your length Rod

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        I suppose we’re the only club in the world who’ve had decisions go against us
        Yes, but holloway has evidence now. 3 letters.
        What ever next ffs
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Yes, but holloway has evidence now. 3 letters.
          What ever next ffs
          Why does he’s spout so much rubbish one of the reasons I have no trust or faith in him

Comment

Honestly the way you lot go on over the slightest things unreal, anybody think you hate the man and us, we have had some decisions go against us recently and hes just saying....
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Honestly the way you lot go on over the slightest things unreal, anybody think you hate the man and us, we have had some decisions go against us recently and hes just saying....
              Starting to with his b0llox talk and excuses, digging fans out and crap tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Starting to with his b0llox talk and excuses, digging fans out and crap tactics.
                Boolax tal;k, its just his personality mate & id rather have him than some dull git like mcarthy! and if we didnt have ollie we probably wouldnt of had a decent squad thats coming together, having a good core to the squad. Bring back jimmy floyd lol

Comment

Pathetic and frankly odd from Dollie. Looks like he is losing it. Sadly we are stuck with the buffoon

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    Pathetic and frankly odd from Dollie. Looks like he is losing it. Sadly we are stuck with the buffoon
                    Whats even sadder is a few of you and this obsession with knocking him for everything and anything he does, its bitching at its finest

And even go quiet when we score yet if things go pearshaped then thrive on it! thats sad!

Comment

Boolax tal;k, its just his personality mate & id rather have him than some dull git like mcarthy! and if we didnt have ollie we probably wouldnt of had a decent squad thats coming together, having a good core to the squad. Bring back jimmy floyd lol

At least the points per game would increase.
                      The goals per game would increase.
                      The defeat percentage would decrease.

And that's without taking into consideration the better squad we now have available that you keep going on about.

Comment

Yep it's the old lets have a go at the fans post. Instead of dealing with the real issues at the club, let's bitch about others being unhappy with certain aspects.

Self flagellation at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Yep it's the old lets have a go at the fans post. Instead of dealing with the real issues at the club, let's bitch about others being unhappy with certain aspects.

As predictable as can be i must have been deflecting again sorry lol

Comment

As predictable as can be i must have been deflecting again sorry lol
                            Classic deflection.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Out of interest bakes, if say you was in the position of ollie and say whatever you did wasnt working atm & you love youre job, but are under pressure, wouyld you not express yourself and say or mention about any bad luck we`ve had in a few games recently? thats all hes saying, so why over the top reactions as always!

Comment

Im never deflecting from any of our problems mate, at the end of the day you take the rough with the smooth, we`re in the championship for a reason & its not a perfect league, so theres always going to be problems. We`ve always been like this with sprinkles of good.

Comment

Working...
                                X