• Show
Clear All

• Millwall/Ipswich

2 points minimum
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

I fancied us to get a result or two but now hearing freeman could be outs a right bugger
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Point at Ipswich, beat Millwall but if Freeman is out we will struggle to create anything #returnofthemack

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

Comment

4 points would be great but i'd settle for 3 if offered.

Comment

Hold your horses guys. We don't know if Freeman's out. Kevin posted he'd read something but without a link, which I've since asked for.

Comment

Was on facebook. Dont know how to link from there. Sorry for the delay in replying, was eating my dinner.

Comment

From the admin of a qpr group.

Will people stop banging on about the substitutions? Luke Freeman has a calf strain and is a doubt for Millwall but may make it BECAUSE he was substituted. People that stayed to the end to applaud our players efforts would have noticed he came out with only one boot and sock on to wave to the fans. Young Bright was having his first start and had run himself into the ground. He needed a rest badly. Please do not come on here criticising someone who is in a much better position than you to judge if a player is fit to stay on the pitch. You do not have the knowledge, insight or data required to make those statements. Way too many “Championship Manager” pundits amongst our fan base who look at their PC and see a player is 87% fit so know what button to press. It’s not as exact a science as that in real life!!!

Comment

Thanks Kev

Comment

No problem mate.

Comment

So a poster on Facebook who has no more knowledge then anyone posting here says he’s injured. Unless club say he’s injured then I expect etc to see him on Boxing Day. Facebook poster not JJB by any chance #ITK

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      So a poster on Facebook who has no more knowledge then anyone posting here says he’s injured. Unless club say he’s injured then I expect etc to see him on Boxing Day. Facebook poster not JJB by any chance #ITK
                      I just said i read it.

He is the admin of the group though to be fair, i wouldn't of posted I'd read it from a random.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 24-12-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Not knocking you Kev you have just reported what you saw

Comment

Fark me. Admin from a Facebook group.

Behave yourselves.

Hopefully IF Freeman has a knock it's nothing serious. He's a top player for us.

Comment

Yeah sweet west.

@ Bakes, like i said i just said i read it not that it was in the bible, and it would explain taking our best player off and hopefully hollowbollix aint actually that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Yeah sweet west.

@ Bakes, like i said i just said i read it not that it was in the bible, and it would explain taking our best player off and hopefully hollowbollix aint actually that stupid.
                              Merry Xmas kev.

Until Ollie or an official from the club tell me I'll take what someone says on Facebook with a pinch of salt.

And as I've already said IF Freeman is out it's gonna be a big loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X