No announcement yet.

Bright Oseyi-Samuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought Bright was superb....lively and with an end product.

Comment

After watching the replay of 90 mins I thought he was fantastic considering his age. His acceleration from a stand still was awesome. Lets hope he get plenty of game time .

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        After watching the replay of 90 mins I thought he was fantastic considering his age. His acceleration from a stand still was awesome. Lets hope he get plenty of game time .
        Certainly got a lot of pace and he seemed to like to have a go at defenders. Sent over 1 superb cross that deserved a finish.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          We'll see a bit more of him tonight.

Comment

My first sight of him in flesh last night and he turned in the worst 45 mins I've seen in a long long time...... did not look like a professional footballer at all and was lucky Olly gave him 45 mins - I'd have hooked him after 20 mins on the assumption he was seriously ill or something.

Comment

Poor decision by Ollie to give him his first start in a game like this. Saturday game at home to midtable/lower team is the time to do it IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Poor decision by Ollie to give him his first start in a game like this.
                Why is it a poor decision? Came on a looked good on Saturday, no reason you would think he would have a poor game unless you carry a crystal ball in your matchday jacket.

Comment

Looks like the first positive impressions have dimmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    My first sight of him in flesh last night and he turned in the worst 45 mins I've seen in a long long time...... did not look like a professional footballer at all and was lucky Olly gave him 45 mins - I'd have hooked him after 20 mins on the assumption he was seriously ill or something.
                    LOL. Not so bright then......

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Why is it a poor decision? Came on a looked good on Saturday, no reason you would think he would have a poor game unless you carry a crystal ball in your matchday jacket.
                      19 year old been playing lge 2 football so would ease him in. Looked OK on Saturday.

Comment

don't think its a problem giving him his first start last night aside from only playing with one striker, we do need some threat down the left. sure, it didn't work out but he looked okay on saturday so deserved a chance. hes only 19 and has stepped up 2 divisions so it'll take some time for him to establish himself but the only way he can do that is by playing semi regularly.
                        my only issue is that we only played 1 striker last night

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          19 year old been playing lge 2 football so would ease him in. Looked OK on Saturday.
                          Not for me....if you have talent, get on with it.

Comment

A QPR player who plays poorly in a match. What a shock. it has never, ever happened before. (Irony)
                            Last edited by Shania; 27-09-2017, 01:04 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Yes, lets write him off in his second game eh.

Comment

Yes,Ofcourse^
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X