Bright Oseyi-Samuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright Oseyi-Samuel

How was he ? Some say he was exiting to watch with his trickery but faded ?

exciting player and a lot of raw talent, confident enough to take on players with skill and did beat players a few times. not as fast as i expected him to be though, and he looked a bit lost when off the ball at times down to his lack of experience in the team and i guess being nervous on his debut. does look promising though thats for sure

Comment

Liked what I saw reminded me a bit of Bolaise

Looked dangerous but I would not say he faded we just stopped giving him ball and attacking down the left instead opting to lump it long for Smith

He beat his man on one occasion and pulled it back to the penalty spot where someone should have been begging to put it away

Comment

Looked promising but wouldn't get carried away as he is only 19 and looks a bit weak for championship football. Will be a decent option coming off the bench.

Comment

I was impressed with what I saw. Definitely isn't afraid to run at defences.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Is exactly what we need.

Have to say wzolek for me has been disappointing this season as he rarely takes on his man to put in a cross. BOS looks keen to get the ball and take on his man. Personally I was impressed.

Comment

Did well at least he looked to take his man on something we do not see too often. Like to see him start with Luongo in the team as his range of passing and ability to pass it early would mean he could get a run in on goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Is exactly what we need.

Have to say wzolek for me has been disappointing this season as he rarely takes on his man to put in a cross. BOS looks keen to get the ball and take on his man. Personally I was impressed.
                Pawel has started six games and has two assists...... Ollie has him running up and down the wing like a blue a rse fly. He puts in a defensive and an offensive shift every game. Fella's done very well for us

Comment

Is exactly what we need.

Can't buy into that buddie for Wszolek is miles away from being a disappointment a good also player !

Comment

I've seen enough one day wonders in my time watching QPR but have to say I want to see more of this kid , it's taken two and a half years to see the real consistent Luongo so give this kid a bit of slack

Comment

Is exactly what we need.

No way, I think you'll be in the minority there for sure. He had a bad game yesterday but he's been one of our better players this season.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'll qualify my point... he has been excellent and his defensive work is great. I personally am disappointed at his lack of want or instruction to take on his man and put in a cross.

Comment

Showed some good touches and put a good few crosses in. I was begging him to beat his man though, took him on a few times and had success, but didn't try it enough for me.

Promising though, him one wing and Pav the other will cause defenses problems

Comment

but they won't get finished with washington on the end of them

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              No way, I think you'll be in the minority there for sure. He had a bad game yesterday but he's been one of our better players this season.
                              Agree he was poor Saturday. I really like him, but this season he seems to be playing within himself a bit. Maybe 77 has a point above, in this new formation he is having to be a lot more conscious of defensive duties which might be detrimental to his attacking game.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X