On way home - QPR 1 Bristol City 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Tried to hold on to our slender lead, that's what he tried to do.

Not what I would've done. I wouldn't of took off our pace nor our best player and sat back, but had we held out for 3 points he would've been proven right in doing so. We didn't and he isn't.
    Again i wasnt there but samuels first game in ages and most likely was tiring, if he had been kept on and we got pressed back youd be moaning ollie hadnt sorted it out, also we`re not exactly flush with goals are we! so can see exactly what he was thinking.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

As much as it's annoying we threw away the lead I would have taken a point before the game so on reflection I'm happy

Comment

Samuels will now not be seen for 6-7 games. Another one off obscure selection. Defence were really good today until Hall came on and slightly confused things. Sylla was too nonchalant but Pav seems to have got his appetite back.
        We also lost two balls today so anyone finding them could they please hand them back as the club are a bit short of readys at the moment.

Comment

Has it come down to this we are glad to take a point from the BC game for FFS, we were at home, we should be beating teams like BC, because they beat MU it is a good result, anyone that saw that game they were fortunate to win that, MU blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            Has it come down to this we are glad to take a point from the BC game for FFS, we were at home, we should be beating teams like BC, because they beat MU it is a good result, anyone that saw that game they were fortunate to win that, MU blew it.
            They’ve lost one in their last 12 and have knocked two premier league teams out of the cup during that run.
            We have a non existent forward line.
            Why exactly shouldwe be beating them.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Bristol city are way better than us this season so not surprised they battered us in the 2nd half,unlucky with the penalty decision but it happens every week with other teams too.I think it's a good point ,but pity Bolton and Burton won.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Shows how much you know really. BC are flying this season, they'd won 4 out of 4 before beating Man Utd, and we are quite simply not as good as them this season. They are a better side and a draw is a decent result. To suggest we should be beating them based on the fact they're Bristol City is plain arrogance.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Shows how much you know really. BC are flying this season, they'd won 4 out of 4 before beating Man Utd, and we are quite simply not as good as them this season. They are a better side and a draw is a decent result. To suggest we should be beating them based on the fact they're Bristol City is plain arrogance.
                  I'm saying how low our expectations are, the reason we are not as good as them, we have a manager that could not organize a side even if he had the best players in the world, I believe we have a side that should be doing far better than what they are doing this season.
                  IH is not up to the job, we may have got all 3 points yesterday if he wasn't so tactically nieve.

Comment

Working...
                  X