Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a tonking Sat if it meant Ollie out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    To be fair Pinkie think he was right. Nice to have won last couple of league games but think a championship standard manager would use squad better and have us higher up league.
    Also say if we was to end up past midway, i had us for 9th at the start of the season, obviously it could go either way, but say we do well now until the end of the season & with youngsters doing well, would you still like ollie to be gone still? out of interest!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Jeez im not being funny furtive but if we kept improving are you going to continue with the same stance while being very blue in the face?
      If we keep winning will be delighted to be proven wrong but given Ollie's record will need more than a couple of wins with a humiliation in between to have real confidence in your man. Hopefully we come through and then everyone is happy.

Comment

Also say if we was to end up past midway, i had us for 9th at the start of the season, obviously it could go either way, but say we do well now until the end of the season & with youngsters doing well, would you still like ollie to be gone still? out of interest!
        Probably not, would represent a complete turnaround both in terms of results and giving youngsters a stance. I would be one happy fox!

Comment

Probably not, would represent a complete turnaround both in terms of results and giving youngsters a stance. I would be one happy fox!
          Ok fair enough thanks furtive, tbh i expected you to still want him gone lol, with how stubborn you can be and same with that old tart tarbs (takes cover)
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Ok fair enough thanks furtive, tbh i expected you to still want him gone lol, with how stubborn you can be and same with that old tart tarbs (takes cover)
            Got nothing against him personally. Great character, liked him as a player and his first spell in charge (albeit was right time to get rid when club did) was one of my favourite times. Frustration has been in my view he had his time and there was good reason he had been a pundit for 18 months and nobody else would take him on. No reflection on him as that happens to most managers including top ones. Generally not been a good 14 months and some of the poor runs have been dire and sackable in themselves. The six game runs, almost getting us relegated from position of safety and those 11 months without an away win. That's a lot of c rap! If he really can turn it around and get some consistency (accepting that doesn't mean winning every game) then we will all be happy.
            Last edited by FurtiveFox; 15-01-2018, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Got nothing against him personally. Great character, liked him as a player and his first spell in charge (albeit was right time to get rid when club did) was one of my favourite times. Frustration has been in my view he had his time and there was good reason he had been a pundit for 18 months and nobody else would take him on. No reflection on him as that happens to most managers including top ones. Generally not been a bad 14 months and some of the poor runs have been dire and sackable in themselves. The six game runs, almost getting us relegated from position of safety and those 11 months without an away win. That's a lot of c rap! If he really can turn it around and get some consistency (accepting that doesn't mean winning every game) then we will all be happy.
              Apart from the "I told you so" on every thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Apart from the "I told you so" on every thread.
                I can spin any which way so I am right!

Comment

• http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Had 2 threads like this and 2 wins....keep it up !

Comment

Working...
                    X