Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Actually i would prefer hall than cousins & very surprised youre using cousins as sure ive seen you slating him somewhere on here! halls done very well in midfield be it defensive so again trying to make us more solid makes sense, but agree attacking is the better way of defence, but he would of got cained if he tried to attack more and we conceded! lets face it you moaners wont stop moaning at anything lol
    Can't think why. I've never criticised Cousins when he's been played in his proper position if central midfield. Trouble is he's never been played there......I've criticised, rightly, Ollie and Jimmy for playing him right wing/ right wing back/ right back. And, FWIW, I wasn't moaning at Ollie first half, when I thought we did well. I was moaning when his subs clearly set us back. As most people recognise. And I will be moaning when Mackie starts against Ipswich.......

Comment

And ive just put above if ollie had put a more attacking minded player on and we conceded he`d of got hammered as always, & even if he had put one on theres no guarantees we wouldnt of been under the same pressure or more even or less even! theres just too much trying to give ollie a beating for whatever happens at the end of the day, alot of you on here have made youre minds up you dont rate him and nothings going to change that, even if we get on a good run can see the same negative posts popping up
      I think you've only got one eye mate.

If Ollie put on subs at 1-0 and we would've got an improved performance/win he would've been lorded and rightly so.

He didn't. All the subs failed and we failed to get the win.

But as usula with deflective apologists like you, it's all everyone elses fault.

Merry xmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        I think you've only got one eye mate.

If Ollie put on subs at 1-0 and we would've got an improved performance/win he would've been lorded and rightly so.

He didn't. All the subs failed and we failed to get the win.

But as usula with deflective apologists like you, it's all everyone elses fault.

Merry xmas.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Comment

And ive just put above if ollie had put a more attacking minded player on and we conceded he`d of got hammered as always, & even if he had put one on theres no guarantees we wouldnt of been under the same pressure or more even or less even! theres just too much trying to give ollie a beating for whatever happens at the end of the day, alot of you on here have made youre minds up you dont rate him and nothings going to change that, even if we get on a good run can see the same negative posts popping up
            Pinkie, not sure if you deliberately try to see anything posted as a criticism of Holloway, but it certainly looks like it.

Can't think of many on here who would massively object to playing exciting attacking football as opposed to what we normally get.

Surely though, bringing on defenders to replace attacking players is only worth doing if we defend properly and not offer up the amount of chances that we did yesterday. If, as it seems, we are simply always going to concede one or two goals, then logic suggests we need to play in a manner that gives us a good chance of scoring two or three ourselves.

I could well be wildly wrong in my assumptions, in which case I guess there are plenty on here that would be prepared to put me straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Pinkie, not sure if you deliberately try to see anything posted as a criticism of Holloway, but it certainly looks like it.

Can't think of many on here who would massively object to playing exciting attacking football as opposed to what we normally get.

Surely though, bringing on defenders to replace attacking players is only worth doing if we defend properly and not offer up the amount of chances that we did yesterday. If, as it seems, we are simply always going to concede one or two goals, then logic suggests we need to play in a manner that gives us a good chance of scoring two or three ourselves.

I could well be wildly wrong in my assumptions, in which case I guess there are plenty on here that would be prepared to put me straight.
              By your logic no, we havnt been dominated in a match as much as that, but from what ive seen we looked comfortable even though under pressure & good saves by smithies, they didnt score by open play and only got a goal which they shouldnt of had! but they was a team brimming with confidence, im not going to go on anymore as you lot will find fault whereever tbh, so pointless.

And halls a good defensive midfielder whos played well there under ollie, which again is so typical to not acknowlege that and call him a defender lol (yes he is a defender but also good in midfield!)
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

By your logic no, we havnt been dominated in a match as much as that, but from what ive seen we looked comfortable even though under pressure & good saves by smithies, they didnt score by open play and only got a goal which they shouldnt of had! but they was a team brimming with confidence, im not going to go on anymore as you lot will find fault whereever tbh, so pointless.

And halls a good defensive midfielder whos played well there under ollie, which again is so typical to not acknowlege that and call him a defender lol (yes he is a defender but also good in midfield!)
                He isn't good in midfield. Only you and Ollie think that. He didn't close down the game yesterday. He opened it up further for City. There was only one team in from the time of the first subs. Most people recognise that. I guess being there or watching a stream might have helped form that opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  He isn't good in midfield. Only you and Ollie think that. He didn't close down the game yesterday. He opened it up further for City. There was only one team in from the time of the first subs. Most people recognise that. I guess being there or watching a stream might have helped form that opinion.
                  You are right only Ollie and Pinkie think that. Actually come to think of it you never see them in the same room together ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                    Promotion would pay our fine, is another way of looking at it for manager change
                    Even Pep couldn’t win promotion with Washington, Mackie, Smith and Sylla ‘banging them in’. To win games you need to score....

Comment

• Boro beat the Owls 2-1 on Saturday, but dismissed boss Garry Monk that evening, while Carlos Carvalhal left the Owls on Sunday morning......

Comment

• I don't understand why people think Hall is good in midfield. He's a CB, and when Ollie plays him in midfield it shows.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Why don`t we loan or buy a typical holding midfielder? An enforcer type of player.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Holloway OUT
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Paul Clement

I know you lot will say it’s too early to tell and your probably right as discussed in another post. But just have to say it coz I’m against Paul Clement. It’s amazing how well his former clubs are doing now that he is gone. Derby second. Swansea haven’t lost this year I believe and that includes 2 cup matches. Climbed out the relegation zone for now. Just like Swansea he won’t have the money to spend at qpr so he won’t save us
                              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                                I know you lot will say it’s too early to tell and your probably right as discussed in another post. But just have to say it coz I’m against Paul Clement. It’s amazing how well his former clubs are doing now that he is gone. Derby second. Swansea haven’t lost this year I believe and that includes 2 cup matches. Climbed out the relegation zone for now. Just like Swansea he won’t have the money to spend at qpr so he won’t save us
                                I’ve said it few times think there is more hype then substance with him

Comment

Working...
                                X