Who Stays, who goes, the unfortunate identity of the QPR merry go round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Does anybody at the club ever talk about Ariel Borsyiuk anymore?
    Probably only as an answer to the question "Does anyone know a decent roofer?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      I would keep Smithies, Hall, Robinson, Bidwell, Luongo, Freeman, Scowen and Wszolek.
      That's probably would the basis of the squad should be built around going forward, along with a few of the youngsters such as Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        I would keep Smithies, Hall, Robinson, Bidwell, Luongo, Freeman, Scowen and Wszolek.
        So Tim it's already been said we need two forwards and right back and we have a team , but unfortunately not a squad but be more than happy to those three

Comment

Does anybody at the club ever talk about Ariel Borsyiuk anymore?
          My guess is he doesn't work hard enough for Ollies liking so there has been some sort of fallout. Just a guess though.

I can see Ariel and Goss and whoever else has been "knocking on Ollies door" starting the FA Cup tie then jogging around for 90 minutes trying to avoid injury.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            So Tim it's already been said we need two forwards and right back and we have a team , but unfortunately not a squad but be more than happy to those three
            Totally agree.

Comment

Crazy squad size, especially since half of them never get a look in.

All these should go as far as I'm concerned (LuaLua has already gone), followed by the manager at the end of May, if possible.

Steven Caulker
              Niko Hamaleinen
              Osman Kakay
              Ariel Borysiuk
              Yeni Ngbakoto
              Michael Petrasso
              Conor Washington
              Reece Grego-Cox
              Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Comment

I hate to see Ariel leave. During pre-season, he showed class in everything he did. A good passer of the ball and a good shot as well. however, having the trio playing as well as been doing, it was difficult for him to shine. Ollie never gave him a chance and its unfair on the lad. Some players (CW springs to mind) had more of their share of a chance to shine.

Comment

Throw in Mackie as well or give him Jude's old job.

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-wish-14063423

Fans vote who stays n goes

Comment

I see a meme graph on twitter today and it had Mass miles ahead in tackles made in the division,.

Comment

I see a meme graph on twitter today and it had Mass miles ahead in tackles made in the division,.
                        You would be correct there. 91 successful tackles this season (4 per game), next best is Joe Williams at Barnsley with 76. If Williams keeps up his rate of tackling with 3.3 a game and Mass makes none for the next few games, it'll still take Joe Williams 4 and a half matches to catch up.

Also to compare to the rest of our players, Scowen and Robinson are both second on tackles per game with 2.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Since I'm bumping this thread for relevance given the discussion about formation, I was wondering what you all thought we should do in January: Transfers for a 352? or change formation and make transfers for something else, like a 433? I think right now it'd be cheaper to switch to a 433 and go with that, we have more players capable of playing that formation and would only really need a right back and maybe one winger and striker. 352 we'd need two wing backs, extra centre back cover, a striker for sure.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Since I'm bumping this thread for relevance given the discussion about formation, I was wondering what you all thought we should do in January: Transfers for a 352? or change formation and make transfers for something else, like a 433? I think right now it'd be cheaper to switch to a 433 and go with that, we have more players capable of playing that formation and would only really need a right back and maybe one winger and striker. 352 we'd need two wing backs, extra centre back cover, a striker for sure.
                            Fu ck me where you been me old mucker

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Fu ck me where you been me old mucker
                              I've been here mate haha, working like crazy these days, but always going to games, always keeping an eye on this place even when I don't post

Comment

keep smithies , scowen , hall , mass , freeman ,robinson would bite the hand off any club mad enough to buy any of the others

Comment

Working...
                                X