No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dropping him bit was to make the team more solid after 18 games without an away win. So all about tactics and making you harder to break down which helps you get a result.

Comment

Freeman is great with delivery but wayyyyyyyyy too selfish. Never seems to like releasing the ball and that's dead surprising considering his assist tally. If the guy learnt when to pass, he'd maybe start being a world beater. Right now, he's still a very good midfielder at this level, but his mindset stops him being anymore.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Off the ball workrate Pinkie is part of a creative players job now as seen by Man City's 2 class acts and Erikksen at Spurs. While Freeman is not in that league on ability he should be on work rate.
        So on that basis you must love mackie then which you dont?? and you go on about ollie being clueless yet youve just come out with ollies way of thinking when he picks mackie and why!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

No Pinkie. Read the post carefully. It says the 2 class acts at City and their work rate off the ball. Why would you put Mackie in the same conversation?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            No Pinkie. Read the post carefully. It says the 2 class acts at City and their work rate off the ball. Why would you put Mackie in the same conversation?

Why? cos youve been knocking ollie all the time about being tactically clueless, and also knocking him for picking say mackie, yet its obvious why ollie was picking him for the same reasons youve just stated youd bench freeman to get more work rate and more solid, the exact thing ollies been doing

Comment

Why are you comparing millions of pounds worth of talent at man city aswell 73? we`re in the championship not the premier, and man city along with the chelseas have ruinned football with the obscene amount of money theyve spent! it shouldnt be allowed

Comment

No Pinkie. Mackie should not be in the same city when we pick a team. Freeman needs to do more without the ball to help get better as well as the team improve but last 8 games or so been playing for himself.

Comment

Because if a world class gifted pmayer like Silva can track back then so should our average joes.

Comment

I think Freeman actually works hard off the ball and bites into lots of challenges. Opposite of someone like Chery for instance.

Comment

People talking about dropping Freeman when we are in a relegation scrap need their heads checking. He’s our most creative player and tbh don’t be suprised if bigger clubs come knocking in Jan with the performances he has been putting in.

Love to know who would replace him as our creative force if he’s dropped?

Comment

Both goals yesterday came from Freeman set ups. Should be building team around him, he is our only creative spark currently.

Comment

Anyone got stats on ground covered? Freeman is probably my favourite QPR player atm. I get the work rate thing, but he is far from lazy and we are desperately short of players who want to beat a man.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            People talking about dropping Freeman when we are in a relegation scrap need their heads checking. He’s our most creative player and tbh don’t be suprised if bigger clubs come knocking in Jan with the performances he has been putting in.

Love to know who would replace him as our creative force if he’s dropped?
                            73 wants to bench him as he doesnt put a shift in lol

Comment

Drop Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                Both goals yesterday came from Freeman set ups. Should be building team around him, he is our only creative spark currently.
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X