• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Is Freeman Gump3
    only 3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Not knocking Freeman at all but how many of those 8 assists have come from open play ?

Major problem with our side is the lack of service into the strikers via through balls, balls over the top or crosses into the box.
      Why? Do corners and free kicks not count anymore?

Comment

Telling comment in Robinson’s interview

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          IH plays 3 in midfield at the sacrifice of losing natural width to the side - a mistake IMO and a big contributory factor as to why we're struggling so much this season.
          all knobhead has to do is play 442 with the following in midfield

woslek------luongo------scowen-------freeman
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Is Freeman Gump3
            no way mate. freeman is class.

assists galore and a few goals. pretty much all you can ask for from a midfielder.

talk of dropping him is crazy.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Was he originally at Arsenal?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                all knobhead has to do is play 442 with the following in midfield

woslek------luongo------scowen-------freeman
                Put freeman as a winger? when his best positions in the middle hits?
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Put freeman as a winger? when his best positions in the middle hits?
                  Because most would like us to use some of the wingers we have and so 3 in the middle is a huge sacrifice. If having three in the middle had caused us to surge up the league then I'm sure you wouldn't hear a moan but to date it simply hasn't worked.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Was he originally at Arsenal?
                    Yes and no, depending on what you mean by originally. Started at Charlton, then Gills, and then at Arsenal between 2008-12 with youth and reserve matches, followed by loans to Yeovil and Stevenage.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/luke-f.../spieler/66923
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      Because most would like us to use some of the wingers we have and so 3 in the middle is a huge sacrifice. If having three in the middle had caused us to surge up the league then I'm sure you wouldn't hear a moan but to date it simply hasn't worked.
                      I could actually see us playing 4-4-1-1 next season with Luke in a free role behind Eze..

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                        I could actually see us playing 4-4-1-1 next season with Luke in a free role behind Eze..
                        Wouldn't object... just try and use some if the multitude of wingers we have.

Comment

• We'll see about Eze, he will need his season in Wycombe I think, it is not an easy thing to walk straight into a QPR first team with all expectations building up.. But the boy is for sure a real talent!

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                            We'll see about Eze, he will need his season in Wycombe I think, it is not an easy thing to walk straight into a QPR first team with all expectations building up.. But the boy is for sure a real talent!
                            Has his contract been extended? I’m sure I saw on twitter someone say he’s in last 18months

Comment

• I genuinely think our squad is so suited to a 4-3-3 it baffles me why anyone would want to play anything different

Comment

• Originally posted by blueandwright View Post
                                I genuinely think our squad is so suited to a 4-3-3 it baffles me why anyone would want to play anything different
                                Who paying where?

Comment

Working...
                                X