Papering over the cracks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Well Dollie has had some funds available and used those funds to sign wingers yet doesn't play with a system that allows for wingers ...

Still nice we finally found a team even more shet than us and we squeezed three points out of them. Think your hero will get us to the play offs? That was his stated aim this season and last after all.
    Foxy are you referring to Bright Samuels as one of those wingers if so he is one for the future and there no doubt in my mind he will a good player for us and will prove to be a little bit of money well invested

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Just for clarification purposes....Are transfers down to IH or LF? Has this ever been clarified?
      Yes it has. Transfers are down to IH, LF, and the CEO.

IH identifies players or the positions we need strengthening. LF and his scouts then seek them out based on the budgetary constraints set by Lee Hoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Nothing could be further from the truth Pinkie. I'm as ignorant as the next guy as to the vagaries of how our club is run. The best any of us can do is to make educated guesses based on the information we DO have and what we witness every week on the pitch. I do however believe the Furtive made some perfectly fair points.
        Fair enough stan, but dont question me as if i should know as we all know no one knows! i can think of loads of reasons as to why theyve not featured as there not ready maybe, the only one for me that id go for is shodipo, but hes had a injury and ive got enough confidence in ollie knows his players, so theres goto be some reasons obviously. i just want the best for us like us all & get frustrated, but furtive is just thriving on it all the time regardless that we`ve just won, which hes still putting us down, yet 3 points is 3 points against anyone!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

If Holloway knew his players he would know Pawel and Bidwell are not wing backs and Mackie is rubbish in any position on the pitch. Good three points and hopefully the team can pick up a few wins in the coming week.

Comment

Foxy are you referring to Bright Samuels as one of those wingers if so he is one for the future and theres no doubt in my mind he will a good player for us and will prove to be a little bit of money well invested by the club did Ollie have inside knowledge to pass on I don't know ! Of wheeler I don't think he is a winger just a label that's been stuck on him but I get the feeling he's one Ollie didn't want we all know how stubborn he can be with players he thinks they arnt commited ie JET Caulker the other layabout ### bought in from italy that we had before , not saying wheeler falls into their category but if Ollie thinks no he means it and not playing him is he trying to make a point

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              So Holloway just has to find 2 quality strikers who are available on loans in January, who we can afford, and who want to come to us. Should be easy enough... The bloke is having to manage a team with one arm tied behind his back thanks to LF and TF. It’s pretty much an impossible job. IH for all his issues isn’t the problem here - the owner is....
              Bang on. Having a lack of funds and a limited squad is the massive problem at QPR.

Would love to see Guardiola try and turn this squad into an all conquering side without £50 billion at his disposal.

Comment

Great win and always feels better with a late winner, but yep, just a case of papering over cracks. Shame because i love his enthusiasm and the fact he genuinely loves the club, but he just aint the right man for the job.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Judging by his after match comments he seems to know that he could be replaced come January. Nice to win yesterday and create some breathing space for the club though, you would like to think it’s a turning point but we have some difficult games coming up at teams who will be less charitable than Brum, if we could beat Bristol next Saturday it will set us up nicely but another home defeat and he wil back under huge pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Judging by his after match comments he seems to know that he could be replaced come January. Nice to win yesterday and create some breathing space for the club though, you would like to think it’s a turning point but we have some difficult games coming up at teams who will be less charitable than Brum, if we could beat Bristol next Saturday it will set us up nicely but another home defeat and he wil back under huge pressure.
                    Found those comments interesting. Had impression he was untouchable but maybe not. Uncle keeping quiet plus those comments suggests Dollie under some pressure to turn things around, as ge should be of course. Great to finally get a win but would be even better if we could get a manager who could win more consistently.

Comment

If they were seriously thinking of ditching him, January is too late. We've been here before.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Yes it has. Transfers are down to IH, LF, and the CEO.

IH identifies players or the positions we need strengthening. LF and his scouts then seek them out based on the budgetary constraints set by Lee Hoos.
                        Cheers for clarifying that Stan

Comment

So this is the last time I post an ironic thread

I will stick to individual ironic posts from now on I think!

Comment

4 points out of the last 6 is just papering over the cracks- discuss
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              4 points out of the last 6 is just papering over the cracks- discuss
                              1 win in 8
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Crack singular. A rse crack. There's lots of paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X