Papering over the cracks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papering over the cracks.

Just thought I would save someone the bother.
    As for me, I'm just relieved to get that away win at last. It's a great feeling after you win on a Saturday.

Dont care mucker, thats a massive six points today.

Comment

God what odds on away win for us and a win lol for Sunderland, as Jake bugg sang I seen it all
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

But we haven’t fallen down them yet!

Comment

I think we looked good all game actually, Smithies unlucky and gave them momentum for a spell but other than that we were in total controll and should have won with at least two goals..

Comment

http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I think my ironic thread has been misunderstood

Comment

Im laughing at it croydon as its so true mate, you just know it was going to get posted
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Let's not get carried away. Birmingham were truly woeful. Thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    Can only beat what's in front of you mate. However woeful.

Comment

A win is a win whoever it’s against but makes no odds to me on Olly, he is not the right manager to take us forward. Next week is another big test against a side we should have been emulating this season and beating without doubt. As I have said before we won’t go down whether Olly stays or goes as there are 3 teams worse than us but this side should be doing better than it is. Tonight though I will enjoy the evening and watching the football later, something I haven’t done for sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        A win is a win whoever it’s against but makes no odds to me on Olly, he is not the right manager to take us forward. Next week is another big test against a side we should have been emulating this season and beating without doubt. As I have said before we won’t go down whether Olly stays or goes as there are 3 teams worse than us but this side should be doing better than it is. Tonight though I will enjoy the evening and watching the football later, something I haven’t done for sometime.

Comment

Ned, Hall, Perchy, Cousins will patch up the cracks..wait n see

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Ned, Hall, Perchy, Cousins will patch up the cracks..wait n see
                            We need to patch up the crocks first.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              It's a comfort that they have more problems than us. Very poor.

Comment

Working...
                              X