Birmingham 1 QPR 2 **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    At long last we got a win,is it 12 months since we last won ( away),but nobody should get carried away,brum are bottom team,and Burton and Sunderland won so ,while the win was vital we are still very much in a relegation battle,I'm sure nobody is deluded enough to think otherwise because we have at last won a game. On a negative it does give holloway unexpected breathing space because for certain if he stays in charge we face a titanic relegation battle.
    Thanks for the update Ebenezer
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      At long last we got a win,is it 12 months since we last won ( away),but nobody should get carried away,brum are bottom team,and Burton and Sunderland won so ,while the win was vital we are still very much in a relegation battle,I'm sure nobody is deluded enough to think otherwise because we have at last won a game. On a negative it does give holloway unexpected breathing space because for certain if he stays in charge we face a titanic relegation battle.
      A.) It's only been 10 months since we last won away. Still sh*te I know, but not as long as you said it was.

B.) I reckon Ollie will still be on his way if he doesn't win any of the next 3. Did you hear his interview after the games yesterday, saying he'd bought himself a couple of weeks? Sounded very much like a man who had been knocked down a peg or 2. I'm sure he's been read the riot act!

Comment

• Delighted with the win & more so for the great fans who travelled up & to most away games watching this garbage.

Won't be getting carried away though. Time to plough on & try & get an unbeaten run together. The QPR media team will put out so much media about this one win you'd think we'd won the champions league.

Anyway more importantly it's 3 points on the board and keeps the wolf from the door. COYRS

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Delighted with the win & more so for the great fans who travelled up & to most away games watching this garbage.

Won't be getting carried away though. Time to plough on & try & get an unbeaten run together. The QPR media team will put out so much media about this one win you'd think we'd won the champions league.

Anyway more importantly it's 3 points on the board and keeps the wolf from the door. COYRS
          This. A good day out, three points and a bit of fun in the away end feeding the Brummies - you had to be there - but back on planet Earth this was a poor match between two poorly performing sides, one in a whole lot more trouble than the other (how is the knee 'Arry?), but we need to see Bristol match before we get too optimistic as it is easily possible that Holloway will get carried away thinking he's clever and spoil it with changes. God knows what he says at half time but we went from being fairly comfortable in the first half to manic, panic and awful for the first twenty of the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            This. A good day out, three points and a bit of fun in the away end feeding the Brummies - you had to be there - but back on planet Earth this was a poor match between two poorly performing sides, one in a whole lot more trouble than the other (how is the knee 'Arry?), but we need to see Bristol match before we get too optimistic as it is easily possible that Holloway will get carried away thinking he's clever and spoil it with changes. God knows what he says at half time but we went from being fairly comfortable in the first half to manic, panic and awful for the first twenty of the second.
            Or that they stepped up a gear, if that's possible to say in the context of the game.

Comment

• We did warn them about Redknapp but they thought he was the second Messiah. At first!

Comment

• Shame old Arry wasn't still in charge of them, would have been interesting listening to him refer to us a kwality, tough side, etc etc
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  Exactly as I see it. Was a blinding day Saturday, best away game since, well, Brum away last season But 2 very poor sides (they were absolute garbage) and personally not getting too carried away... But fingers crossed we can kick on a bit and the win has given the team a bit of a lift.

As assort of side note, away support was top drawer Saturday, real good effort, all in great voice.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Exactly as I see it. Was a blinding day Saturday, best away game since, well, Brum away last season But 2 very poor sides (they were absolute garbage) and personally not getting too carried away... But fingers crossed we can kick on a bit and the win has given the team a bit of a lift.

As assort of side note, away support was top drawer Saturday, real good effort, all in great voice.
                    Good post matty
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                    X