No announcement yet.

Birmingham 1 QPR 2 **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We finally win away yet I have less confidence in Ollie after watching that than I did before the game started. Just hoping this gives us some confidence and we can get back to how we were playing earlier in the season.

Comment

• Why wilo I thought we were comfortable for big periods

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Why wilo I thought we were comfortable for big periods
        Yeah, just thought it was two really poor teams and we should have had the points wrapped up earlier. I can't understand why he is persisting with Washington. Smith looked ready to come off 15 minutes before he did. Wzsolek is afraid to take on his man (or instructed not to?). Really hope we can push on now as I don't like any of the realistic replacements for Ollie.

Comment

• Got agree that was enough of me for Washington. Weak, slow, poor touch and poor finisher he’s not up to the job

Comment

• Smith never a starter ( Last 30 mins )
            Washington never a forward
            Sylla best of a bad bunch

For fark sake OLLIE listen to other people

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Yeah, just thought it was two really poor teams and we should have had the points wrapped up earlier. I can't understand why he is persisting with Washington. Smith looked ready to come off 15 minutes before he did. Wzsolek is afraid to take on his man (or instructed not to?). Really hope we can push on now as I don't like any of the realistic replacements for Ollie.
              That is a pity, because he was good at it when he first came to our club.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Smith never a starter ( Last 30 mins )
                Washington never a forward
                Sylla best of a bad bunch

For fark sake OLLIE listen to other people
                Said this about Smith all along. Bring him on to hassle tired defences. He only ever scores when he comes on as a sub.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  That is a pity, because he was good at it when he first came to our club.
                  Yes Shania, when he was played in his position (as a winger) once upon a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Yes Shania, when he was played in his position (as a winger) once upon a time.
                    In a galaxy far, far away........

Comment

• Pawel is still work in progress at Wing back being coached by the dynamic duo.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Got agree that was enough of me for Washington. Weak, slow, poor touch and poor finisher he’s not up to the job
                        I would cut our losses on Washington and try and get someone else in but I have to disagree about his touch. Think his first touch is the best bit if his game. He often brings the ball out if the sky and traps it dead. The problem is he can't do much after the control!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          In a galaxy far, far away........
                          That is so weird. As I was reading your post, the intro music to Star Wars was playing. My office is next to the auditorium that is currently playing The Last Jedi
                          Last edited by Fraggy; 16-12-2017, 09:16 PM.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Let's hope Birmingham survive for our next away win.

Comment

• Yep, the Gump twins will be playing together again soon. Gawd help us
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• At long last we got a win,is it 12 months since we last won ( away),but nobody should get carried away,brum are bottom team,and Burton and Sunderland won so ,while the win was vital we are still very much in a relegation battle,I'm sure nobody is deluded enough to think otherwise because we have at last won a game. On a negative it does give holloway unexpected breathing space because for certain if he stays in charge we face a titanic relegation battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X