Johan Raslan and Nazir Razak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    I've waged war against both of them on Twitter since they arrived here #jobdone
    Hahahaha.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Does Kevin still think he will win his bet ?
      *tumbleweed*
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
        You seem well happy you’re going to win your bet because we are doing ####. And it’s agaisnt someone who I assume you have never seen, or ever will see, so seems kind of sad and pathetic to me that you’re that desperate to be proved right you’re pleased the team you claim to support are struggling.
        NO,Kevin doesn't seem "sad and pathetic "to me,far from it,he is a very optomistic fan,nothing wrong with that. Your reply is a bit stupid (am I allowed say that?),anyway I stand by it

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          *tumbleweed*
          I think everyone knows by now froggy that you and Kevin are best buds (but I'm sure you will say you don't even know him)

Comment

I think everyone knows by now froggy that you and Kevin are best buds (but I'm sure you will say you don't even know him)
            He sure is my bestie Rebs...
            I love his optimism and can actually differentiate between his sarcastic posts and his serious ones
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              He sure is my bestie Rebs...
              I love his optimism and can actually differentiate between his sarcastic posts and his serious ones
              So can I froggy,but I would think most can

Comment

NO,Kevin doesn't seem "sad and pathetic "to me,far from it,he is a very optomistic fan,nothing wrong with that. Your reply is a bit stupid (am I allowed say that?),anyway I stand by it
                I know it’s your attempt at humour to say I was talking about Kevin but it’s obvious who I was talking about. Anyway good luck with your bet (whatever it is) so you can gloat on here to people you will never see.

Comment

So can I froggy,but I would think most can
                  I wish that was the case mate. I was the one who changed Kevs title as I was constantly getting PM's from members who didn't realize he was being sarcastic.
                  All that matters to me, is he supports Rangers.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                  X