No announcement yet.

Birmingham vs QPR Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have chained pre game routine and have travelled their today and are training at Villas training ground

Comment

Big game for both teams, our last away win was at brum last season, with our way record I won't be betting on us winning probably could scrap a draw, which doesn't help either team, but I think we'll possibly get done,which really should see the end of Ollie, let's hope T.F. Grows a pair and gets shot of the DOF too

Comment

Would people prefer a loss and Ollie gone, or a win meaning he clings on for a little bit longer? Seems a weird thing to ask, but not sure which would be better for the club in the long run.

Comment

I rarely post predictions on here but I've got a good feeling about this one. I'm going 2 nil Rangers and a cracking day on the lash as always
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Would people prefer a loss and Ollie gone, or a win meaning he clings on for a little bit longer? Seems a weird thing to ask, but not sure which would be better for the club in the long run.
            I would rather Olly was gone but I always want a win otherwise I couldn’t continue to support the Rs but I can see what you mean.

Comment

with muppet man in charge and his lousy away record I am going for a 2-1 Birmingham win, but he still won't be sacked.

Comment

stifle the club.

If I knew it would mean he got sacked, a defeat. 3 points lost, but think of just how many could be gained in future matches.

I recall Redknapp being on the brink if he didnt get a win at home to Villa. QPR won 2-0, he kept his job and QPR struggled, especially away from home. And we all know how that season ended. Had he lost, QPR might have appointed Pulis and gone on to stay in the Premiership and no FFP to club.

Comment

Was thinking the same. 30 minutes played, we are 1-0 down and Brum fans start singing ''sacked in the morning''. How would we react?

Comment

Sorry to be a downer, but the real question is, what's going to be worse, losing to Birmingham or Millwall? I hope I'm wrong, but the way things are I really can't see us getting a result. Tomorrow's our best hope as Birmingham are proper rubbish at the moment. But with Holloway you never know what's going to happen so I'm setting my expectations very, very, very, low. 2-0 Birmingham. Washington to miss, stay very still and not look a threat.

Comment

1-0 brum

Comment

Our manager will be going on ollieday after tomorrow.

Comment

0-0
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                          X