Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever wish you'd grown up supporting someone else, and if so, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Rebel, don't you believe in the power of positive thought?
    Positive thinking and being realistic ,when (under Holloway )we haven't won away in 12 months why should I be optomistic about tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Positive thinking and being realistic ,when (under Holloway )we haven't won away in 12 months why should I be optomistic about tomorrow?
      Because as supporters our job is to transmit positive vibes! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
        Hits, Worton, GN, Kev, all others, apologies Id been drinking when I posted all of my posts, though certainly wasn't pissed (that came later) when I posted the original one, just 'relaxed'. Need to go back to AA, its 5 years since I've been.... Stone cold sober at the moment. All your latest responses have been great. All the best to you all, and the the thing I really do like about this site is that strong opinions that upset others are (usually) tolerated, but understandably challenged. Taking the #### out of others posts is all part of the fun. What we can agree on is that we're stuck with our beloved Rs, for life. Let's hope it's not too long before we taste success again!!!
        BANG on mate.

Nothing personal on here, just good banter. How you described this site is spot on.
        That's why I love it here.
        Good mods, good posters and good banter.
        Roll on 5 o'clock, either we win and we will all be chuffed, or we will lose and I will be moaning.
        Like Worton feels, this thread has made me proper pumped for today.
        Come on you r'sssssss
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hits, Worton, GN, Kev, all others, apologies Id been drinking when I posted all of my posts, though certainly wasn't pissed (that came later) when I posted the original one, just 'relaxed'. Need to go back to AA, its 5 years since I've been.... Stone cold sober at the moment. All your latest responses have been great. All the best to you all, and the the thing I really do like about this site is that strong opinions that upset others are (usually) tolerated, but understandably challenged. Taking the #### out of others posts is all part of the fun. What we can agree on is that we're stuck with our beloved Rs, for life. Let's hope it's not too long before we taste success again!!!
          We've all partaken mate, I think you have to being a QPR fan sometimes lol.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            BANG on mate.

Nothing personal on here, just good banter. How you described this site is spot on.
            That's why I love it here.
            Good mods, good posters and good banter.
            Roll on 5 o'clock, either we win and we will all be chuffed, or we will lose and I will be moaning.
            Like Worton feels, this thread has made me proper pumped for today.
            Come on you r'sssssss
            Despite how #### we've been lately I was supposed to be going today, unfortunately I'm in my sick bed and can't make it. I'm actually gutted. Even when the football is #### you can't beat a football day.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Massive Fulham fan pretty much all the way up until 2013. Once they removed the legend that is the Michael Jackson statue I had to start looking for another club so I kept it fairly local.
              Might be able to do a deal with the club to purchase the statue weare, you can have it erected in your back garden and pay homage before breakfast each morning
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Virtual group hug? ( not sure if I’m joking or not,)

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  Virtual group hug? ( not sure if I’m joking or not,)
                  Always up for a hug!
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I was born in billericay and the local options are appalling so for Grace of God I'm qpr
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      I wish i was born near Chelsea and not in the bush and grew up having them as my first team.
                      They are ny second club though, so i get the losses and bad times and bad chairman and gump the gimp to hate with with us but the good times and the best chairmn in the country and celebrity players with Chels.
                      When we are on a losing streak like we are now i just go to the bridge instead.
                      Touch.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I'm feeling very happy (and I haven't been drinking). Two reasons: a) 4 pts out of 6 (I'd settle for a point at millwall, sorry all 3 points its about time). And b) the banter on this site, and obviously I'm not talking only about this thread, far from it, is second to none. That's what sets this site apart from the others, the banter is top notch. Happy Xmas and Happy New Year to you all especially the pisstakers!

Comment

I'm feeling very happy (and I haven't been drinking). Two reasons: a) 4 pts out of 6 (I'd settle for a point at millwall, sorry all 3 points its about time). And b) the banter on this site, and obviously I'm not talking only about this thread, far from it, is second to none. That's what sets this site apart from the others, the banter is top notch. Happy Xmas and Happy New Year to you all especially the pisstakers!
                          If you ain't been drinking you must have been on the funny stuff Buddie ! The whining that we have a squad that should be chalenging for a play off spot if we had another manager , walking back to my car group of Brizzle fans commented you've have decent player there mate , thank god your forwards are shlt , visitors can see that but no most on this board who do or don't go to matches blame the manager the crap forwards that was here before he came

Comment

Working...
                          X