Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever wish you'd grown up supporting someone else, and if so, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh. What a bunch of muppets most of you are. Especially the regular culprits, GN, Hits, etc. All black and white thinkers that continually miss the point. No wonder dotorg and Loftforwords are much more respected. But..this is by far the liveliest site, so I will continue to support it. I’m Rangers through and through and always will be. Won’t let mugs like Hits and GN put me off!!

Comment

Must have hit a nerve
      Little tantrum there when pulled up (rightly so) for your muggy little post. True colours being shown there!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You need to get a life sonny. Look at the number of posts you have, GN, and the number I have...laughable response. Expect it from the likes of Hits and now you, surprised to see wortonranger jumping down the same path.

Comment

GN, didn't nobody learn you nuffink at skool? But you're still there aren't you, I forgot ('back to school on Monday', 'Sunday School tomorrow' la-la-la-la etc.)... I'm pissing myself, you troll!!

Comment

Read my original post, in other words, not what you want to believe I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
              You need to get a life sonny. Look at the number of posts you have, GN, and the number I have...laughable response. Expect it from the likes of Hits and now you, surprised to see wortonranger jumping down the same path.
              Number of posts matters not, boy. If you wish you'd grown up as a West Ham fan (your EXACT words in your original post by the way), go support them. If you think other message boards are better than this one, go post on them. Quite simple really.
              Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 15-12-2017, 08:59 AM.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Look, GN & Co. you come on here giving it large, pretending you don't know what I mean. I think you do. A bit like you've got the biggest dick. Like, how can anyone be mad enough to sometimes wish they didn't love our club??

Comment

Erm, I would never condone fan violence you understand, but I've never wished I were Millwall. Too little success, and South London and Kent, nice places though they are, have always felt geographically distant to me even growing up in Wembley. Perhaps it was the frequent visits to East London, usually Petticoat Lane on a Sunday, but West Ham were bigger, but not too big, interesting fanbase, more chance of success, they had the 'Bubbles' song, I could go on. But I can't help the reality that I don't particularly like them (jealousy?), and whether I like it or not, like you all. I'm Rangers mad. Anyway 'Peace and love to you all' as Ted might say at this time of year and 'Happy Xmas' to you all including GN, Hits, Worton and all!

Comment

Now where did I put the Johnny Walker bottle? I can't find the effing thing.

Comment

Last night I had a dream we played football like Man City,Then I realised we had Holloway and the gump twins!!!!
                      We all wished we were better,But your teams your team,Its an unwritten rule you can't change unfortunately.
                      We are turd and I've dealt with it

Comment

I'm a gentle soul really. Detest gratuitous violence (most of the time), but I do like boxing. Love booze and hate it, too. A bit mad, sometimes too sane. Left school as soon as I could in 1973 (no 'O' levels, or anything like that). Have three university degrees (including two Masters, one awarded with Distinction)graduating with the first degree at age 49. And I may yet finish a fourth. Now sadly on a Disability Support Pension as they call it in Australia . That's enough of my life story. Life is, or should be, good; don't waste it like I have. Learn from your mistakes and remember you're never too old to learn something new. As they say 'historians learn something old everyday'.
                        Last edited by bushkangaroo; 15-12-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Blue , please understand ,i wasnt digging Kent out , i was digging out Millwall fans ,who all wear flat/baker boy caps ,they just happen to (now) live in Kent .
                          ( still smiling while typing )
                          No worries Vesp, I know the deal with the Wall fashion icons, was just having a little play is all. Even us admins like to join in at times
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I don't wish I supported someone else; I think the post was if QPR weren't a team then who would you support.

For me, my Grandad got my family into QPR. I have lived in Hampton all my life so I don't support QPR for the association of where they are; I know a lot of you were born or grew up near LR. I support QPR because my Grandad took his children (my Mum and uncle), then their children (my bros and cousins). Plus, family by marriage support QPR too.

But my Grandad grew up around and use to go to Millwall. He went to QPR because he moved and they were more local (I think). So in short, if QPR weren't here I would be Millwall because of him. But I am not, so hate Millwall as much as the next man.

Comment

I was born in Tottenham, brought up three miles from the Arsenal, but some b astard brought me to Loftus Road in 1977.....

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                                Erm, I would never condone fan violence you understand, but I've never wished I were Millwall. Too little success, and South London and Kent, nice places though they are, have always felt geographically distant to me even growing up in Wembley. Perhaps it was the frequent visits to East London, usually Petticoat Lane on a Sunday, but West Ham were bigger, but not too big, interesting fanbase, more chance of success, they had the 'Bubbles' song, I could go on. But I can't help the reality that I don't particularly like them (jealousy?), and whether I like it or not, like you all. I'm Rangers mad. Anyway 'Peace and love to you all' as Ted might say at this time of year and 'Happy Xmas' to you all including GN, Hits, Worton and all!
                                Don't get me wrong, I absolutely wish we were a better, more successful club. Better football, less of a circus, less for good old Hits to moan about but I want all of that as a QPR fan. I've never wished to support anyone else in any way, shape or form. I find that chain of thought to be the opposite of what a fan should be. In my opinion of course. Not sure where the violence bit came from but I take your point.
                                Apologies if I came across dickish. Have a good Christmas.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2