Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever wish you'd grown up supporting someone else, and if so, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever wish you'd grown up supporting someone else, and if so, who?

For me, I wish I'd grown up as a West Ham supporter, and stuck with them. A big London club, but far from the biggest. But for better or worse, I'm Rangers through and through, until I die.

Always have been and always will be QPR. Never entertained the thought of supporting anyone else and never will.
    Muggy thread, this. Go and support West Ham if that's how you feel.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'd have been a fully paid up member of the *id Army if my uncle hadn't passed away at a young age. He was my Dad's Spurs mate so Dad decided to bring me to our local club instead as I couldn't see a thing in 60k standing crowds. Tragic event meant I would never support anyone else. As a kid I didn't do many aways and, perversely, used to go to Highbury when Rangers weren't at home. Never spoke about that at home......��

Comment

I thank god I only born a stone throw away from our training ground. I always go for the underdog, it means more when you win.

I wouldn't change a thing!

Comment

QPR forever,
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I wish i was born near Chelsea and not in the bush and grew up having them as my first team.
            They are ny second club though, so i get the losses and bad times and bad chairman and gump the gimp to hate with with us but the good times and the best chairmn in the country and celebrity players with Chels.
            When we are on a losing streak like we are now i just go to the bridge instead.
            Touch.

Comment

nope i love qpr, i was chelsea until i was 10 or 11 though but i'm glad i chose to support qpr mainly coz i liked the name and that we are a small london club. in hindsight though i didn't realise it'd be this painful

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I wish i was born near Chelsea and not in the bush and grew up having them as my first team.
                They are ny second club though, so i get the losses and bad times and bad chairman and gump the gimp to hate with with us but the good times and the best chairmn in the country and celebrity players with Chels.
                When we are on a losing streak like we are now i just go to the bridge instead.
                Touch.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Nope , couldnt imagine supporting anyone else .
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                      For me, I wish I'd grown up as a West Ham supporter, and stuck with them. A big London club, but far from the biggest. But for better or worse, I'm Rangers through and through, until I die.
                      HAHAHA This is some thread. you crack me up

Anyways, this is my club, for better or for worse.
                      plus, find me a club that i could moan more about than this one!
                      until such a club appears, i will carry on with being happy in my misery at qpr.

for your next thread................. Have you ever wished you were born a girl!
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Read this and thought it would be good growing up supporting Barcelona or Madrid, then I thought about the reality of being Spanish and having to deal with drunken English tourists every day of my life.

Comment

no
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

No I’m actually glad I followed my grandfather and father in supporting a proper football club. Of course success would be great but when we have it wow do we appreciate it. I was lucky enough to start going in 1973 so my education into football was probably watching some of the most entertaining, swaggering football sides to ever exist, not just from a Rangers perspective either.

Comment

I have to admit that I back in the days liked a forwardline consisting of Gordon Hill, Stuart Pearson, Jimmy Greenhoff and Steve Coppel. But I did never fell for United as a club.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X