No announcement yet.

QPR want at least three out in January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesnt the use of the word 'returned' mean hes already gone back and implies mush knows that .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Doesnt the use of the word 'returned' mean hes already gone back and implies mush knows that .
      Not given the wording and the context of his whole post. If that's what he meant though then fair enough. But either way it's no real biggie, is it Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Was sent back a couple of weeks ago.
        Yeah didn't even make it to January did he! Shame it didn't work out for the lad - there is a decent winger in there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Not given the wording and the context of his whole post. If that's what he meant though then fair enough. But either way it's no real biggie, is it Kev?
          No course not, just having a steffi mate.

Comment

I can't understand why we can't just cut our losses and just the likes of Borysuic or what ever yeni, Washington and others that aren't being used and make them available on a free transfers , although in Washington's case yes I would experiment with playing him OUT OF POSITION in centre midfield he has the energy and pace to maybe worth having a good look at him there before letting him go

Comment

Completely forgot about Ariel! Pointless keeping him around, so may as well add him to my list of players to try and get rid of this Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Completely forgot about Ariel! Pointless keeping him around, so may as well add him to my list of players to try and get rid of this Jan.
                What happened to him? Puts in a decent pre-season then gets overlooked. Should have just shifted the guy on if the manager didn't like the look of him!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  What happened to him? Puts in a decent pre-season then gets overlooked. Should have just shifted the guy on if the manager didn't like the look of him!
                  Became a back-up to Scowen I would expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Me too.

I agree. Perhaps Hollowhead asked him to play at wingback and he refused.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Became a back-up to Scowen I would expect.
                      Not having that. He doesn't even make the bench.

Let's face it, QPR appointed a nincopoop as manager, who doesn't even select his best finisher as a regular starter in preference to strikers who run around a lot but rarely score. He plays an attacking winger as a wingback even though he doesn't show any real defensive qualities. He has a load of wingers that he rarely start with in their correct positions. And he loses almost twice as many games as he wins.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 14-12-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Not having that. He doesn't even make the bench.
                        After a decent pre-season he made the bench for at least the first 4 or 5 games, so yeah he was back-up to Scowen.

Can only assume Holloway fckd him off after the debacle of the Brentford cup game which is why he is nowhere to be seen.

Comment

Outgoings!

Few players on their way apparently!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...ers-out-241217

If Ollie sells Sylla I'm gonna take a turd in an envelope and mail it to him!

Comment

Few players on their way apparently!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...ers-out-241217

If Ollie sells Sylla I'm gonna take a turd in an envelope and mail it to him!
                            How's that got moved? Different article ain't it?

Comment

How skint is club
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fake news ! might be able to shift Caulker interest in yeni Syla Boysiuk Perch Ned out of contract this summer never mind about three going I wouldn't be surprised to five or six go

Comment

Working...
                                X