QPR want at least three out in January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awin View Post
    Would hate to think we won't tie Robinson down to a new deal soon.
    Yeah but any of the rest I wouldn't lose sleep over

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Would hate to think we won't tie Robinson down to a new deal soon.
      I would like to keep him as well but I suspect we would need for him to take a pay cut so he might keep options open until the summer. You would like to think that after his injuries that he would stick with us but we all know how modern footballers are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Did you maybe miss the joke?
        Yes, it appears so

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
          Must still be some big earners down LR then?
          they can start with offloading Holloway, Bircham Fleming and Ferdinand.

Comment

caulker ..onuora..goss..yeni..jet
            All not really needed get rid.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I think Warnock wouldn't have gone into a season as light up top as we are for starters. Secondly, he would have identified the players (few as they are) that could actually win us a match and built his team around them. Not rocket science, but beyond our current managers comprehension. He also would have looked at our squad and thought 4-4-2 or 4-5-1, just as any sane human being with any understanding of football would.

I reckon Warnock would have us in or around the play-offs, worst case top 10............I appreciate that many will disagree with this, but it's my opinion.
              Tarbie, On the contrary, I think many would agree with you. This squad is more than good enough to be competing higher up the table under the stewardship of a more capable manager and coach. He wouldn't insist on a wingback system with no real wingbacks, and he would organise the defence to keep conceding goals down to a minimum. Warnock did it whilst in temporary charge with a defence that was leaking at least 2 goals per game under Ramsey.

The current forwards, whilst not prolific, can still score goals given the right service. If there are any players to shift I would start with Caulker on a free & Washington, a full International with Northern Ireland and must be worth at least £1M.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Yeni, Caulker and JET if we can get rid this Jan. Probably frees up around 60k a week.

How are people feeling about Goss? Cut our losses and move him on?
                I agree with moving all 4 of those on, plus maybe Onouha and Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Caulker and Ned
                  DOF a wage we don't need to be shelling out, not worth his corn

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    DOF a wage we don't need to be shelling out, not worth his corn
                    How much do you think Ferdinand is on?
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

The three being, I hope, Ollie, Birch and that clueless 'defensive' coach who writes things on large pieces of paper....

Comment

Caulker - absolute waste of a shirt.
                        N'Gbakoto - one winger we definitely do not need.
                        Washington - think he desperately needs to move as much as we need a goalscorer.

Would add seeing LuaLua returned to Brighton as well. Shame it hasn't worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Caulker - absolute waste of a shirt.
                          N'Gbakoto - one winger we definitely do not need.
                          Washington - think he desperately needs to move as much as we need a goalscorer.

Would add seeing LuaLua returned to Brighton as well. Shame it hasn't worked out.
                          He is also a striker. But not given a chance by Olli.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            He is also a striker. But not given a chance by Olli.
                            How has he done as a striker in his career ?

Comment

If you were manager of a team would you want any of those? Caulker and JET will only be gone when their contracts are up or paid off. We would make a big loss on Washington and Yeni. Onuoha big teams cannot afford his errors and smaller teams cannot afford his wages. Might get a couple of bob for Goss.
                              Nobody in their right mind would want Mackie. So no matter what the club says I cannot see much movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Was sent back a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X