• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR want at least three out in January

Close to their FFP limit, QPR want at least three out in January

Full article: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...oto-ffp-121217

Does that include the manager

Comment

Must still be some big earners down LR then?
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

To be honest article says little. Comes across as lazy journalism based on thin air.

Comment

If true does not give us much hope of improving the squad? Makes the decision of keeping the manager in a job even more baffling.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            Must still be some big earners down LR then?
            Caulker and Ned

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              To be honest article says little. Comes across as lazy journalism based on thin air.
              Thought the same mate. Little there but speculation and common knowledge.

Comment

Don’t really think squad needs improving or overhauling it just needs proper direction, coaching and game plan.

If Warnock was in charge of this side would we be where we are, playing as we are?? I don’t think we would be

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Don’t really think squad needs improving or overhauling it just needs proper direction, coaching and game plan.

If Warnock was in charge of this side would we be where we are, playing as we are?? I don’t think we would be
                  I think Warnock wouldn't have gone into a season as light up top as we are for starters. Secondly, he would have identified the players (few as they are) that could actually win us a match and built his team around them. Not rocket science, but beyond our current managers comprehension. He also would have looked at our squad and thought 4-4-2 or 4-5-1, just as any sane human being with any understanding of football would.

I reckon Warnock would have us in or around the play-offs, worst case top 10............I appreciate that many will disagree with this, but it's my opinion.

Comment

Tend to agree Tarbs we underachieving with what we have

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      I reckon Warnock would have us in or around the play-offs, worst case top 10............I appreciate that many will disagree with this, but it's my opinion.
                      Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Tend to agree Tarbs we underachieving with what we have
                      Said exactly the same yesterday. Even with a competent manager we'd have been a top 10 side.

Comment

Think when you have a C-E-O,D-O-F, Manager, Asst Manager, Manager U23s, U18s, A Developement Manager, Head Coach and Consultant Coach that's a lot of wages for overlapping jobs.
                        We are constantly told we have one of the largest squads but we include all of our U23. If you add U23s then most teams have bigger squads.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Comment

Whatever the truth of it - no one can argue how badly we need a proper striker. If getting rid of Caulker, Yeni and Ned achieves this, then bring it on. I think selling Sylla would be counterproductive.

Comment

yeni , caulks can both go , time for a new challenge for neddy

Comment

Working...
                              X