Mark Hughes getting destroyed on TS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes getting destroyed on TS

After another defeat for Stoke tonight,Hopefully Mr Hughes will be joining the dole office very soon.
    Can't stand the ####,Shown up to be a bang average manager,The bloke has all the charisma of athletes foot and I hope he never manages in the Premier League again,Absolute prick of a man and I hope Clint Hill raises a glass to his imminent sacking.

Knowing our luck our chairman will most likely replace Holloway with him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Hughes would be a way better bet than Holloway, and anyway he wouldn't come back to us in a million years

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Hughes would be a way better bet than Holloway, and anyway he wouldn't come back to us in a million years
        Don't be hasty. A lot can happen in a million years!

Comment

Rebel. He may not have a choice mate.

Comment

Mark Hughes getting destroyed on TS

By the stoke fans. All the same complaints we had about him

Comment

Yet another useless fool with all the talk, methods and contacts who actually produces #### all!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Took the words right off of my keyboard!

Comment

It's never his fault,Limited shelf life as a manager,Thrown money about again at Stoke and I reckon their wage bill is through the roof due to this clown.
                  Probably be touting himself about for the Wales job after getting the bullet.

Comment

Not gonna be popular with this comment, but I actually think Hughes has done a half decent job with Stoke. 9th 3 seasons running, 13th last season, and obviously struggling this season. Not being funny, but that's a good return given the limited resources they work with.

Obviously the sh*t has hit the fan this season, but let's be honest, how many Premier League clubs keep a manager for as long as 4 or 5 seasons these days anyway? Normally a manager is lucky to keep a job for a couple of seasons before going on a run that sees them sacked!
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 13-12-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Not gonna be popular with this comment....
                      This isn't a popularity contest and btw I agree with you ;-)

Big part of the reason for Hughes' success at Stoke (up 'til this season) is because they have a strong Chairman in Peter Coates who has always spent prudently and within planned budgets. Hughes never had that at QPR - quite the opposite in fact, with a totally open cheque-book - and that's the reason it all went so disastrously wrong.

Comment

Hughes, Mike Rigg and Kia Joorbicann will rip the heart out of any club given half a chance.

If you see those three amigos heading towards your club - lock the doors and load your bazooka...........

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                          Hughes, Mike Rigg and Kia Joorbicann will rip the heart out of any club given half a chance.

If you see those three amigos heading towards your club - lock the doors and load your bazooka...........
                          Personally I don't blame those 3 these days. Yeah, Kia Joorbachian is an utter parasite, but there are loads of them in football. It's the job of the board at a club to be smart about who they do business with or who they authorise their manager to do business with (with their cash).

Hated Hughes at the time. But now with the benefit of hindsight, you have to look at the whole set-up and ethos at the club during his tenure. The whole situation was ridiculous. Every one of us from TF down to the armchair fan got caught up in this crazy spending spree and wild ideas of becoming a big side.

Just a ludicrous situation driven by a couple of guys at the very top with their heads in the clouds!

Comment

We don't like saying it, because it has serious ongoing implications, but all the evidence suggests that QPRs problems are down to one man.

Fernandes. He has been a nightmare for us. Obviously he didn't intend that, but then he didn't intend to get bent over by Bernie & co either: people warned him about Bernie's promises when he got into Caterham.

T&C by comparison have a very decent set of stats. That really should tell us all we need to know. Either Uncle finally starts making sensible decisions or somehow he has to go. But I just can't see a buy out.

Sad times.

Comment

Hughes don't care about. He didn't intentionally fark up with us but fark up he did. Water under the bridge.

Fernandes has been the problem. Again, unintentionally, got a lot wrong. Hopefully has learned from that and think good things being done at club. Just needs to man up and change manager. On a much smaller scale (probably1% compared to Rs) I often get he job of firing where I am. Gives me any number of sleepless nights but when you take on responsibility you have to deal with nasty as well as nice things. Can't do that then don't take it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X