Silence!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence!!!

I have firmly been of the view that Uncle will not get rid of Dollie, no matter how bad things get.

However the complete silence on all things QPR since the Leeds game makes me wonder if there are things afoot. Probably just wishful thinking but where is the usual we were unlucky, Dollie doing grand job, we fight on BS?

Any other club would be getting rid, almost without question.

Said Dollie comes across as someone who has accepted the inevitable. His tired 'we deserved something out of game' usual nonsense lacked any real conviction. Looks totally out of ideas.

I suspect club are quietly sounding out replacements or at least gauging interest. No point dumping Olly then lurching through vital Christmas games with a caretaker and then making a panic appointment in January. Only makes sense to sack Olly unless there is an immediate and credible candidate to replace him. That said, after failing to beat barnsley, millwall and burton if we get snotted by Birmingham I'd be surprised if Olly was still here next week..... they'd have to act and assume a pot plant couldn't do any worse than Olly.

Comment

Silence is broken.

Uncs tweet about half hour ago.

So not going anywhere. Exciting times ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Silence is broken.

Uncs tweet about half hour ago.

So not going anywhere. Exciting times ahead.
        That was about him not retiring from AirAsia mr mcleod

Laughable that there is a rumour I’m retiring. My announcement is exciting one that charts our future of AIRASIA.- was the start of the tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          That was about him not retiring from AirAsia mr mcleod
          Oh gutted mate . Thoight it meant hes staying and ollie is going.

Comment

Surely Simon Grayson would have been spoke to by now,I'm pretty certain he'd take the job if offered.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
              Surely Simon Grayson would have been spoke to by now,I'm pretty certain he'd take the job if offered.
              I'd take Larry Grayson over Olly in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                I'd take Larry Grayson over Olly in a heartbeat.
                That would truly be shutting the door after the horse has bolted.

Comment

Clown only tweets when we give a decent performance so very few tweets of late but his last one was one comical Ali would have been proud of ...."great progress been made by the team"

Comment

What do you expect Rebel. A few of us on here have been saying as much for the last 2 years or more that he is as slippery as an eel. Getting the OOC gig on the back of the club shows that.

Comment

Working...
                    X