Burnley interest in Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Good pairing. Having Ned there probably helped Dunne too.
    That’s my point bit of proper coaching and being told what your role is and he’s more then good enough

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      https://www.whoscored.com/News/nouBV...nship-defender

Clause in his contract to sign him for free?
      Not good true

However - does mean another big wage would be off the books if he does leave

Comment

Could be playing Champion's League next season!

Comment

We would get nothing for him

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            Good pairing. Having Ned there probably helped Dunne too.
            Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Really?
              Complemented each other for me, Ned had the legs and recovery and Dunne marshalled the defence

Comment

Hadn't really grasped the significance of this.

A club, 4th in the Prem wants our Club Captain whom a good proportion of fans feel is, at best, average in the Championship!

Someone somewhere seems a little awry.

Comment

I would trust in Sean Dyche's judgement

Comment

Average player.

Makes more mistakes than my Nan on a dose of laxatives.

If we''re genuinely cleaning the decks - then thanks chief.... but you're no Alan MacDonald.......

Comment

Pinch of salt required here, just his agent upping the leverage with contract talks in the offing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                        Hadn't really grasped the significance of this.

A club, 4th in the Prem wants our Club Captain whom a good proportion of fans feel is, at best, average in the Championship!

Someone somewhere seems a little awry.
                        Fans don't rate certain things in the player and with the sh ite coaches we've had over the years, he's not making the most of his potential physical dominance. Dyche probably knows this and thinks he can get a very very solid and fast defender on the cheap who can learn the technique correctly.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Fans don't rate certain things in the player and with the sh ite coaches we've had over the years, he's not making the most of his potential physical dominance. Dyche probably knows this and thinks he can get a very very solid and fast defender on the cheap who can learn the technique correctly.
                          This. Probably won't make the errors in a better set up, won't be struggling/exposed as often.

Comment

Nas may tell us he's got good stats somewhere, which clubs look at when they're considering players.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Maybe Alan. Miss Dunney was a great defender if for only 2 seasons.
                              Yeah totally agree dunne mad Ned concentrate imo. Funny as when we signed dunne I was he's slow and past it then first game he played I changed my mind read the game so well and just organised everyone superbly

Comment

Have heard people around me blaming Onuha when it was blatantly someone else's fault.

Has an amzing hate brigade for someone that is actually a decent player at this level.

Comment

Working...
                                X