Burnley interest in Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Have heard people around me blaming Onuha when it was blatantly someone else's fault.

Has an amzing hate brigade for someone that is actually a decent player at this level.
    Is it just on here though?
    Bloke that sits near me actually likes our captain and longest serving player. (Guessing he is by the way)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Is it just on here though?
      Bloke that sits near me actually likes our captain and longest serving player. (Guessing he is by the way)
      Bloke near me absolutely berates Ned all game. In fact, I think he goes just to shout at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Have heard people around me blaming Onuha when it was blatantly someone else's fault.

Has an amzing hate brigade for someone that is actually a decent player at this level.
        Hall gets away with mistakes that Onuoha doesn't make. Onuoha saves Hall's errors but gets the blame when it's not his fault. Hall has also lost most of his pace (even though he didn't have much to begin with) and tbh, if I had to choose which to have, I'd rather have Ned as I feel like with a good defender alongside him, he'd be better than Hall would be in the same role. Also more versatile and club captain...
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Hall gets away with mistakes that Onuoha doesn't make. Onuoha saves Hall's errors but gets the blame when it's not his fault. Hall has also lost most of his pace (even though he didn't have much to begin with) and tbh, if I had to choose which to have, I'd rather have Ned as I feel like with a good defender alongside him, he'd be better than Hall would be in the same role. Also more versatile and club captain...
          I said the last season but got shouted down. Personally think Ned and Hall to very decent players but Ned not half as bad as some say and Hall not as good. That’s best pairing at club in my view with good shout for Robinson to split them up. Think back three of them if we had proper WB would be pretty solid

Comment

Mac Ned is a higher earned in our financial position Ned has to go , to get him and caulker off the wage list would be like getting a fee for them

Comment

Ned certainly isn't premier league level so I think its more us trying to get him a move
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No-one thought Danny Simpson or Routledge were

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                  No-one thought Danny Simpson or Routledge were
                  Superb shout

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Ned certainly isn't premier league level so I think its more us trying to get him a move
                    In your opinion... In the apparent opinion of a manager of a current top 4 side... he is.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      In your opinion... In the apparent opinion of a manager of a current top 4 side... he is.
                      Is it though? Paper rumour ain't it?

I bet he doesn't end up at Burnley, or anyone else in the Premier League for that matter.

Comment

I can see him back prem in jan or end of contract. Even if he’s not a starter would be great squad player

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I can see him back prem in jan or end of contract. Even if he’s not a starter would be great squad player
                          Agree with you on most things Westy.......but I think you and me see different things when we watch Nedum playing. Never Premier League quality in my eyes.

Comment

Onouha Would have to take a pay cut to join Burnley. He has done ok for us. No way captain material for me, best of luck buck will not lose any sleep when he goes.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                              Onouha Would have to take a pay cut to join Burnley. He has done ok for us. No way captain material for me, best of luck buck will not lose any sleep when he goes.
                              Got it on the money there U/L , and I agree with westy small prem club like ,Burnley could easily see him as back up, his game would have to dramatically change to become a regular

Comment

The main weakness to his game is a propensity to concentration lapses at critical times arising in sometimes calamitous consequences (hence the 'Nervous' nickname). If Dyche is going solely on his stats then this wouldn't be revealed. This is the reason he's a Championship player. If he could eradicate this shortcoming from his game with better coaching (which let's face it he's never had at QPR) then perhaps he is capable of the step up, even at his age.

Comment

Working...
                                X